Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Turbo 6 Cylinder Vr4

Comment

wow that car is hot....i can't wait to see how he run this season...

Comment

you can twin turbo a 4 cyclander. It sound hard but it really isn't, you just have to get a custom manifold and two tiny turbos. My buddy was going to do it to his 4g63

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
          you can twin turbo a 4 cyclander. It sound hard but it really isn't, you just have to get a custom manifold and two tiny turbos. My buddy was going to do it to his 4g63
          I rarely ever hear or see them. I think maybe one or two in drag racing. Plus I really don't see a real reason for doing it.

Hell maybe I'm wrong though.

Comment

WOW....can there possible be any more holes in that suby?? it looks like a piece of swiss cheese. i am however diggin the cheddar orange tho....HAHAHAHA

hmmm.....rwd suby conversion....sounds delicious

Comment

not only are the holes great for cooling and venting but they are one very creative take on wieght reduction!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                Yeah, that was the most painful way of losing your manhood I could come up with.

And the older Evo's can drift, I know that for a fact. Just search for "Jun Evo Drift" at yahoo and I guarentee you will find many, many sites with the video of it drifting an apex.

well...not just the older evos can drift...i know from personal experience that new evos can slide fairly good as well....it just takes a set of big steel balls or a guy that thinks the stock tires will hold a 3rd gear turn in the rain...hahaha...but slidin a AWD is definatly diffrent from a RWD cause most of the time it feels like ur oversteerin and understeerin at the same time....

Comment

If anyone has video of this baby in action please post!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules
                    Twin turbo 4-cylinder? How is that possible? Anyways. For anyone thinking of changing their WRX to RWD:
                    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...&highlight=RWD
                    I just posted a how-to for center differential swapping in Subarus on page 3 of that thread.

The Legacy GT-B comes from the factory as a twin turbo 4-cylinder. It is easy to engineer because of the Horizontally Opposed layout (2 banks of 2 cylinders).

I also have a write-up of AWD drifting (see my sig) :lol:

Comment

You have to laugh at those guys on those other forums whining about how "inhumane" to convert to RWD. If you notice majority of them live below the snow belt and don't understand how much of a hassle it is to drive RWD in 10" of snow...

Comment

Speaking of drifting Evo's, I have seen a video about a year ago of a white evo VIII drifting around a track in europe. The guy was really good too until he totalled the car (rolled it 3 or 4 times). Does anyone else know what im talking about?

And about twinturboing a I4, yeah there really isn't a point from what I can see. But There isn't really a point to putting a 4g63 in the back of a 84 vw rabbit either.

Comment

Speaking of drifting Evo's, I have seen a video about a year ago of a white evo VIII drifting around a track in europe. The guy was really good too until he totalled the car (rolled it 3 or 4 times). Does anyone else know what im talking about?

And about twinturboing a I4, yeah there really isn't a point from what I can see. But There isn't really a point to putting a 4g63 in the back of a 84 vw rabbit either.
                          Yeah, I remember that video. He definitely totalled that bad boy out

Comment

There was a very rare TT I4 Mk III Supra...

Comment

Maybe a sequential setup would be pretty slick on an I4. Also, I know that I would love to have a RWD Subaru. Less parts to break, less weight, less driveline drag, less understeer. Sounds like fun.

Comment

Rwd Wrx

These are pics of what happens to a RWD Subie when it drifts a corner and sees an oncoming car...
                                LOL... It Kinda looks like a car from "Back-to-the-Future II"

AND TO THINK, THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE BEFORE... BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE ....

Last edited by CoUnTer_MoTiOn; 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X