Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not like her bmw or the soarer are her only cars...she still has two 240's parked in her garage (or atleast on her driveway) so she still is a "drift"girl

Comment

alot of yall need to quit busting on her..atleast she's out doin something instead of pokin around in this forum all day long.

Comment

geez american's talk about any excuse to start a fight!

Comment

Hot @ss girl + hot cars = dream come true.

Stop hating because she has more money and cars than you dorks living in your moms basement, wishing you owned a 240sx. Have a nice day!

Comment

she's been working on her car for a long time.. i give her props.. hell she has to do SOMETHING in those long *Censored**Censored**Censored* breaks she takes from posting :P

Comment

i INVITED YOU TO THE DRIFT EVENTS AFTER DRIFTDAY....not the driftday event. I am trying to give you the opportunity to show ppl that you can drift. I am not trying to bring you down or knock you. But when you behave like this...man why would I want to help you. I dont know how much clearer I can make it I AM TRYING TO BLOODY WELL HELP YOU. Yet, you assume I am trying to bring you down. I know we have exchanged pms in the past, all very polite and friendly. That is why I made that offer so you could come out and show ppl that you can drift. Yet, somehow you got it mixed up with a challange and something that I wish to bring you down with. For the final time, I MADE THAT OFFER TO HELP YOU OUT NOT BRING YOU DOWN.

I may have beef with ppl but I never try to bring them down or hurt them, its not right. So for the final time, I invite you out to one of the events, to show ppl that you can drift.

Hopefully the message didnt get mixed up.

Comment

This thread has turned beyond retarded....

Save the back-handed comments. What makes you think I need someone to 'give me an opportunity' to do anything? Did I owe someone sumthing at sum point?
                The message I sent to you said that I supported you guys, but jus couldnt make the first event because I was supposed to be at another the same day.

The end of my letter also states that I would attend your next events.So wtf are you guys still talking about on every forum? I dont get it...

http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/22.jpg

Will I attend after all this? I doubt it...but we'll both live right? you do your thing and I'll do mine.....
                Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-10-2005, 09:14 AM.

Comment

And now I have to deal with Drifting.com messages like this in my guestbook?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
                  Real driver
                  E-mail address:

Homepage URL:

Comments:
                  what the hell is the matter with u and your show
                  cars. you should spend some money on tires to waste
                  so you can become a better driver and do something with
                  your self. I bet your the type of person who gets all
                  into something because its a fad and you can get some
                  modeling exposure and in 2 years your gonna sag 2
                  inches and have 2 less cars in your garage. I bet you
                  would get waxed hard on a track even by people who just
                  watch initial d. At least they have a sense of racing
                  line, even if they do think drifting is the fast way
                  around a track. Honestly you disgust me. Go eat
                  another bowl of chowfoon and search around for some more JDM
                  body kits and 10,000 dollar paint jobs that improve
                  your skill so much. Hey maybe you can drop some
                  unsprung weight by taking out your airbags, your fake boobs
                  are big enough to protect u im sure, and if they arent
                  then maybe you will do us all a favor and die a
                  horrible painful death.
                  thank you.

PS- I hope you get aids.

Date: 2005-06-08 21:07:12 (Pacific Time)
                  Remote Host: 24.128.143.87
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------

..........simply sad
                  Last edited by DriftGirl; 06-10-2005, 10:11 AM.

Comment

What an EFFING F^GGOT...Sounds like Lunchbox has some puzzy azz friends on here.

I love how manly and tough they sounded...I get all tingly thinking about it.

Hey honey, who posted that... message me, lets get together, because you sound all man baby.

I think he must be the guy who lives with his momma still, struggling with a Burger King paycheck.

Bringing up AIDS is even funnier, it shows how much he has a respect for life. People and children are dying because of that diease and you want to wish someone to get it. God, go die, because you are a waste of air.

I know you're probably reading this too.

Em, don't worry girl...you'll always have more then these guys because you work and earned it. Can't wait to see you out there with your drift babies.
                    Last edited by Wickdmarz; 06-10-2005, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Some of you guys have no RESPECT on this forum.

And to the person that signed on DriftGirl's guestbook, mentioning implants and AIDS and dying a painful death...I wish you knew the full extent of what AIDS can do. I know, as I've volunteered in the past to help those that were affected by it. For you to wish it on someone...that is beyond low. I'm ashamed that you are a part of the drifting community, let alone the human race.

Karma is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ...and let's just hope you NEVER get AIDS.

To DriftGirl...I apologize for the idiots on this forum. They do not represent "true" drifters, but rather are immature and unmotivated individuals who fail at their own accomplishments.

Dom

Comment

i dont think that was lunchbox, hes a pretty nice guy, and i dont think he would ask one of his frinds to do that. probably jstu sonme who thinks its dubm to puts lots of money into the way a car looks.. i dont think hes out to get any of you like you think.

he just wanted you to get out there and drift, if you do, to show people like who ever wrote that message that your not all show no go or whatever and your down to go drift.

Comment

wow well idk drift girl i thin you should just shut everyone up by just throwing up videos of you drifting. it seems that if you did this than everyone would just leave you alone. personally i just dont understand how you even can consider your self a "driftgirl" with your 2 240s, but no1 knows of your drifting abilities.

im not hating, maybe im just jealous of all your sponsers and your 2 240s with all your drift mods and your hot looking sc300, or maybe im just trying to help you out, but make a video.

just some food for thought so you can stop getting all these messages and such.

-Wayne

edit: ps- this isnt an attack at you, so dont get defensive about it, im just trying to help you quite the critics whcih includes myself i guess.
                          Last edited by Wayne; 06-10-2005, 11:52 AM.

Comment

She (DriftGirl) can do whatever she wants w/ her cars.

There are TONS of people who fix there cars up for the "street", and never bring their car to the track.

She is a car enthusiast...much like everyone else on this forum. What she decides to do w/ her car...is up to her. She doesn't have to track her car to "prove" anything to anyone.

There are people on this forum that don't even have cars...so why does she have to prove $hit to you guys? At the very least...she has more cars than most of you guys...

Comment

prove that you own that car, prove that you own the others,prove that you built it,prove thats your home,prove those are real boobs*........

Somewhere sombody got it twisted and thinks that I OWED people sumthing...I dont. Nor do I care what people like that think. Nobody pays for my car,mortgage,tires, mods or whatever, so it amazes me that people think I have to prove anything to them or owe them sumthing.

I have no interest in 'shutting someone up'...I dont care. If a picture/vid gets out of me driving...oh well, It sure wont be from me trying to prove sumthing to someone.

- Talk about my Sponsors gets annoying at times...I earned it. Its hard work...anyone jealous of 'hard work' has a lot to learn about life.Dont worry about what the next person has....you'll never be happy.

All I can say is "work harder"...thats what people told me when I saw someone with things that I wanted. I didnt have a car or even bus fare for school/work....theres sum 'food for thought'

Will I be going out sliding this weekend when I get this SR put back together in the hatch...YES! Prolly tonight even

This is a 'picture thread': Talk about the car...like it or hate it...changes you'd make, etc,etc...

Is it a 'show car'?...No, but it I keep it clean
                              Its a street car, not a track car. If I ever Drifted it seriously I'd be pretty darn stupid. If I took it to a track to prove sumthin Id be even stupider**.
                              Its Faster than My SR powered 240sx and handles better

It's now just a weekend car...its fully capable. I'll Light up the tires, slide a corner or 2 every now and then... but thats it.

Enjoy it (or hate it) for what it is....

If you want anything more (track) out of it: Id suggest building your own.

*theyre not
                              **Is that a word?!?

Comment

i like fake boobs

Comment

Working...
                                X