can someone please help me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please help me!!

sup guys, i've got a problem. lastnight we had a drift expo, just a couple of cars. anyways practiced on monday and tuesday and then when it got to it there where tons of people and i froze you know i started feeling very uneasy.

the worst part is my drifts were so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.......(we ll i thought so) my timing was out, the car understeered at some points. and i couldn't even get the balls to open the door or put my hands out which is what i'm good at.

anyways is there a way to stop this from happening again. i mean what if some guy wants to sponcer and we go to the track and i end up doing the same half *Censored**Censored**Censored* stuff

practice more in front of people. alot of people get nervous but it jsut takes practice and getting used to doing it in front of people. Try to concentrate more on what your doing and you will forget about the crowd. once your used to drifting in front of people it will be alot easier. this is true for everything thats done in front of a crowd. just takes you getting out there are getting used to it. GL.

Comment

well thanx man that sounds right. hmm more track time sounds like fun, just have to find a track with lots of people and where we want get band!?

can you believe cause it isn't a formal sport in my country we get band from some of the tracks??

Comment

Working...
      X