Steering Quickener for S13's?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all are illegal...

My friend has hand controls on his vehicle since he has a nervous system problem. Since one hand is in constant demand for breaking and accel... He has a ball that is legal. He doesn't have handicap plates either, so that isn't a requirement to have the ball.

btw, it's pretty sturdy, I dont know how someone could break one of these...

Comment

so whats the story about the steering quickener. yes or no?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-H...QQcmdZViewItem

yea.. im going to order this one tomorrow

Comment

well good luck man i've been looking into them to since this thread started. is it made for a s13? anyways once you've installed it don't you want to take a vid and post it might get one to if it's anygood

Comment

they are actually made for GM applications... but i have a few tricks in mind to make it work

Comment

good luck man

Comment

If you're fumbling with 2 hands and feel that you need to keep one on the E, it sounds like you ought to attend some autocrosses and develop your driving skills more.

I'm not hating, I just call's 'em as I see's 'em.

If you want to increase both steering angle and rate, you could always cut and reweld the steering stubs on your front spindles, Hariguchi-style!

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                  If you're fumbling with 2 hands and feel that you need to keep one on the E, it sounds like you ought to attend some autocrosses and develop your driving skills more.

I'm not hating, I just call's 'em as I see's 'em.

If you want to increase both steering angle and rate, you could always cut and reweld the steering stubs on your front spindles, Hariguchi-style!

i know ur not hating... lol its all good.. ive been driving the car now for 2 weeks now... and i took it to only one drifting event (indy drift shootout) i am definately not used to it. i would rather get a quickener and get used to it that way.. the quickener will not be permanent. i can also interchange from 2:1 , 1.5:1 or just put it back to stock. we will see tho... the quickener should be here by the end of the week so i will keep you guys posted

Comment

alllllright... FINALLY installed... just finished at about 2:30 a.m. i couldnt find my digital camera... so i will look for it tomorrow.. i will most likely post pix tomorrow

Comment

yeah i learned to drift with a steering rack bushing missing the rack could move all over the place and when i try to drift other cars it feels really weird

Comment

drove it just now for the 1st time with the quickener... wow... that is definately somthin you need to get used to... i got it sideways only once... and i loved how it responded so quickly and i do beleive i will like it a lot.... woohoo

Comment

awesome mang congrats.. now delete this post so noone else does it lol... naw good job

Comment

Working...
                          X