ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My RX-7, be Jealous! I know you want to be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Tech Terror
    KinTako - Hey I seen you car in DD21...props on doing all your own work. I was going to ask if you knew any good shops that work on the beastly 1.3s 2 rotors because i want to get an fd for a track car but i don't have that much free time to always work on it.

Hey dude i let you borrow my gas cap....I was parked right next to you and in front of KinTako. I have the steel gray s14.5 that i had to limp all the way home after DD21.
    try Rotary Power they're located in Gardena, Ca

Comment

I saw the Octopus on Club4ag! Nice!!

Comment

sure is alot of room in that engine compartment

Comment

Nice FC

Comment

ok so i just found my dream car...why did u have to do this now anything i do to my car will not be originial...maybe ill put like a white star on the hood, instead of a *Censored**Censored**Censored* OCTOPUS...then maybe ill get a different car, u know, go with the crowd, get a 240, might as well

Comment

Uhhh...If the car was clean and painted like that it'd be a little bit better.

But that thing has just been ran into the ground..

Comment

that poor car......

Comment

wut u mean poor car man thats a badass car man i wish i had mine looking like that i like ur tast would u ever sell it.......if so i got first debs

Comment

BEATER ROTARY DRIFTERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!
                    heres mine =D

since those pics that bottom part of the front bumper was ripped out on a dirt road, lol.

Comment

the car is hot because its actually driven... its like a girl whos not that hot... but you know she'll put out... so you like her a little more because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Brick
                        the car is hot because its actually driven... its like a girl whos not that hot... but you know she'll put out... so you like her a little more because of it.
                        and thats why i like it! good saying. this is probly my fav battle car ever. send more pics to me!

Comment

Well, personally im not to big of a fan of it. If the paint was a little cleaner, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

But what it comes down to is if he can drive it. If he can make it slide, then ill give him props. Thats really what it comes down to (for me). If he can make it slide, then i know its all him and not the car.

Comment

Hey thats a bucket!!! geezzz
                            no respect!!

Heres my drifter and this is what it looks like when you take care of it!!!

-Jay

Comment

Working...
                            X