Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont ever post on here but god damn that was cool

Comment

Looks good, really smooth. The rotating muffler has definitely upped the smoke factor, wish I had sound here at college so I could hear it. Are you planning on doing any Formula D events in the future or are you going to stick with the amatuer events for a while?

P.S. The GT would look even better with a "Domestic Drifters Unite" sticker on it

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy0053
        i dont ever post on here but damn that was cool
        You'd be surprised to know how much you appreciate simple praise like that..... Thanks

Originally posted by Tsunami
        Looks good, really smooth. Are you planning on doing any Formula D events in the future or are you going to stick with the amatuer events for a while?
        Thanks.... We'd like to do some FD events but without any kind of sponsorship I really can't afford to go west of the Mississippi... which has been where all the "qualifiers" have been.... Maybe we'll find some help over the next few months that will enable to step-up to the next level....
        DV

Comment

Getting a reply from a moderator is rare! Awesome footage.

Comment

Very Nice!!!

Comment

Hey Doug, Let me be the first to say congrats on the USDrift Shotout Winner!

Man, you are seriously kicking some *Censored**Censored**Censored* on that mustang. I really hope to see you next year with the big boys!

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                Hey Doug, Let me be the first to say congrats on the USDrift Shootout Winner!

Man, you are seriously kicking some *Censored**Censored**Censored* on that mustang. I really hope to see you next year with the big boys!
                -Al
                Hey Al,

Yeah, yesterday was a real big day for us....Thank you very much for the kind words.... It took a little over 2 years to win one of these deals but it just goes to show you what a bunch of determination (and every single penny you can scrape-up) can do for Ya....

I still don't think we're at the level we need to be to hang with Ya'll but I think we're getting a bit closer.... I'm coming out to Irwindale this weekend (as a spectator) to check Ya'll out at your final round.... I have a few days off from work so getting a chance to see how it's supposed to be done is an opportunity I don't want to pass up..... I'll make sure to track you down when I get into town.....

DV

Comment

Very Very nice i love the sound of your car, keep bringing good *Censored**Censored**Censored* videos like this man

Comment

Originally posted by DV19 View Post
                    Hey Al,

Yeah, yesterday was a real big day for us....Thank you very much for the kind words.... It took a little over 2 years to win one of these deals but it just goes to show you what a bunch of determination (and every single penny you can scrape-up) can do for Ya....

I still don't think we're at the level we need to be to hang with Ya'll but I think we're getting a bit closer.... I'm coming out to Irwindale this weekend (as a spectator) to check Ya'll out at your final round.... I have a few days off from work so getting a chance to see how it's supposed to be done is an opportunity I don't want to pass up..... I'll make sure to track you down when I get into town.....

DV
                    Doug send me an email at al@driftbattle.org and shoot me your phone #

Comment

Working...
                    X