Cefiro 5 lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cefiro 5 lug

Next summer when i return to japan im buying a Cefiro. prolly a 92 or so but A31 for sure. I want to swap to 5 lug and put 18's on it. i've heard you can use 300zx rotars and spindles on the rear. What i wanna know is if anyone any info or links to help me with the swap. Was also wondering if brembros from a gtr will fit? thnx for any help!

the sr20 conversion is my next question!

R32 front and rear hubs as well as tie rods.

SR20 swap is easy. Just get a SR20 cross member.

Comment

Since A31s are simlar to to the S series i'm guessing that it would be pretty similar. The brembos should fit.

Comment

Perry what up man....hit me up on yahoo im....keep buzzin i work from 230pm to 1230am. hit me up.

Comment

A31s are pretty much set up exactly like an s13. In the rear you can just swap the hubs from a z32, r32, S14 SE, etc. Don't swap the spindles from a z32 unless you want to switch to Z32 shocks also.

In front just do the gto/attain hubs for an s13 OR the s14 SE swap.

Comment

hey perry not to go off topic but i was planning to go to japan also now i was looking at various places to stay and i was wondering what is out there work wise for an american other than teaching and such?

Comment

aircraft, if you have prior experience. go to usajobs.com perry was my supervisor when i was in the airforce stationed over there. i will be in mainland hopefully in the next year. hey perry roger is in korea and i am thinkin about headin there, cause our lead man there runs the tokyo contract too.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for all the help! hope to post pictures in mid august! .... LEROY! waddup man? im not sure wassup with the MI site....but im thinking of putting up my own so all of the crew can get hooked back up. dude....skip korea.... i leave for mainland japan in july! already got a a31 in the philippines sitting in my driveway for retirement! 5 speed and the article said it had a rb24 in it.... dunno havent seen in cept for pictures. I plan to get a Ceffy in japan and hook it up ...then ship all the parts to the crib in the PI. I'll yap at ya on YAHOO!

180drifter06,
                Like leroy said ....there are alot of jobs if you have any aircraft backround. it mostly depends on you. if ya like send me some of your backround info and i can try to see whats open there.

Comment

Working...
                X