New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hrm...

next friday might be possible. I will see if I can get the camaro together for this schindig.

Comment

sweeet

yeah my crew is down for a drift session on friday.

Comment

this friday as in 2 days or has this thing already past...i just got another FC this time i can drift!i need to practice for that canobie lake park thing...i hope that little event works out...i just needs a few things done to the 7 to make her perfect...by the way whats up Carlos! hahaha

Comment

what up DAWG?!

hahaha, whats up Rich. Heard you have to overhaul the front brakes on the fc, that kinda sux. oh well at least its runnin! but yeah the friday thing never happened. tell brian that im sorry i couldnt drift with him on wednesday night, crap came up at work! Gimme a call sometime if ya want to go get that fc ofyour sideways...

P.S. heard about Matt and brians run in with the law the other night, hahahahahahaha!

Comment

hahaha yeah that was so rediculous what they did in that dirt parking lot...the cop was wicked cool though...yeah im gonna fix my brakes either tomorrow of friday so i can get ready for this weekend...me and brian found a sweet parking lot in Hudson its wide open...Matt has like 30 cones so we could set up like a Auto-cross track and drift it...yeah we'll give ya a call saterday man...peace

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
              what exactly is new england ? i live in jersey aso am i in new england ahah

www.dgtrials.com

Comment

Hey guys, the site doesn't work anymore. Dunno why, being stupid I guess. I'll most likely cancel it. I hope come spring time when I have my license again, we can all meet up and hang out, go on a cruise or something.

Comment

sounds like fun Z31_drifter

Comment

Hopefully by spring time, my 280Z will be ready. Gotta get more cash though and damn that's hard when you can't drive anywhere . I gotta get the frame rails fixed in it. Then I can start to modify it.

Comment

hey NHdrifter or battledrift

im also from nashua and am looking to get into drifting. i dont exactly have a drifting car but if you guys wouldnt mind if i tagged along some time that would be great. i have a supercharged bonneville, ya not the best for drifting

let me know

thanks
                      mike

Comment

sounds like fun

yeah man you could ride shotgun with me, and if Rich's FC is done sometime we can roll together. last time we went out there were 4 of us in 240's plus rich's FC and one of my buddies is gettin a 240 soon, thatll make a 6 man drift crew, im sure there would be a vacant passanger seat somewhere. let me know.

Comment

HELL YEAH DUDES!!!...consider me and my FC in!when should we roll...i'll get brian and matt to come too...this is gonna be sweet

Comment

i will be getting a new car around spring time

but id deffinatley like to roll with you guys

just let me know when your going out

thanks
                            mike

Comment

carlos...im ready to roll tonight before more snow comes down...how bout you guys?

Comment

hey all im from mass and ive been into drifting for a couple of years now. once i buy a new car ill start doing runs if anybody would like too. should have a new car by late winter hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X