Drifting a 1976 2002 BMW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonnySlick View Post
    i loved drifting with my '74 2002. they're easy to slide and control IMO. mine has bilstein's, lowering spring, and bushings ... LSD is beat down, but still easy to slide.
    That's all of your mods to the suspension???? What about the motor?

Love your car BTW....

Comment

Silvia

WHy cun anybody stick to a good old silvia 13,14,15 from nissan? Long wheel base is always easy to initiate a slide. Any why do ppl always go for AE86 with is so much retrospective? The only reason why ppl use it to drift is the law of physics whereby power overwhelms the weight of the light chasis. To me which car you drift is really subjective and a good drifter should be able to use almost any cars with as little mod as possible. This is the drift forum not the MOD forum???

Comment

^ I love this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Bstone View Post
          That's all of your mods to the suspension???? What about the motor?

Love your car BTW....

Yeah I had 10:1 JE Pistons, Total seal rings, 304 Schrick cam, Stahl Header, over-sized S.S. Valves, 45 DCOE dual Webers, ITG intake ... etc, etc ...

Only had around 140-150hp ... but it was enough!

Oh ... and that Hachiroku guy up above is a complete nut sack! hahaha ...

j/k (you know i love you matt!)

Comment

i love my o2 man
            get good suspension and lsd touch up the motor a bit and you gotta good car
            down sides parts arent that hard to find if you join the right forums but very expensive
            eh idk, if you put to much into a car and you would hate to ruin it... they are nice very fun to drive
            buy a car you dont care about and beat it up
            buy a o2 when your good and u can do any turn while your smoking a cigarette and your friend is puking in the passenger side...

Comment

Working...
            X