X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can afford one go for it. get me one while your at it

Comment

blah

ask chris foresberg he drifts his well.. VERY WELL and that was before he put the SR20det in it.. yes u can out a Sr into a 350Z he says it hands way way better compared to stock engine so if u ever meet him ask him i think he's a member on here and so are sum of his friends give him a shout out

Comment

or because hes got hundreds or SR's laying around.

ITs like when the put the 3SGTE into the Supra. Alot better weight balence and better overall handling.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
          the good things about most newer cars....most of the stuff in them is electronically controlled

the good thing about electronic controlled stuff....it can easily be controlled with more proper electronics.

basically any of that crap (traction control, awd's w/ elect. diff, yaw sensors) can be controlled with the right tools/toys!

that's me! i have AYC, AWD, realtime automatically adjustable spring rate control, 3 electronic diffs (front, centre, and back) and my favorite, the abs. when i slam the pedal to the floor, the wheels lock, every time. when i slam the pedal ALMOST to the floor, it becomes threshhold braking, like an abs system, every time. it adjusts the brake bias and braking pressure for me

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
            Im not sure the differences between the U.S. versions and the JDM ones but they drift alright out of the box. The suspension is a little funky in the back but there are companys doing the coilovers insted if the seperate shock/spring. Thats how I did it when I did Veilsides. They are building one now. For drift only twin turbs and a fer other goodies to get that fat lady to sing. Also Kumakubo is building one for his new drift car.

Here is the Veilside one.
            WHOA! i dont care if its rice, thats beautiful! its like my old crx... good engine, rice all over... except this one has got a better engine and its not a honda!

Comment

I have the best motoring 350 Shock video and the the drift king drove it and said that since it has ABS that it is virtually impossible to do braking drifts and that all he could do was momentum drifts. Which basically means that right out of the box it's not a great drifter but with some electric tuning it could be great.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                Im not sure the differences between the U.S. versions and the JDM ones but they drift alright out of the box. The suspension is a little funky in the back but there are companys doing the coilovers insted if the seperate shock/spring. Thats how I did it when I did Veilsides. They are building one now. For drift only twin turbs and a fer other goodies to get that fat lady to sing. Also Kumakubo is building one for his new drift car.

Here is the Veilside one.

is the vielside car TT feeding into a supercharger? because thats a big *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing blower sticking out of the hood of that z

Comment

just pull the big square red 50 fuse to disable abs/tc/vdc
                  I pulled this the first week I got the car and haven't thought of putting it back since (over 2 years) makes for a nice christmas tree of lights on the dash too...

I would prefer to be able to control the abs activation by making in less sensitive, but am not aware of any such device...

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                    does "abs" have something to do with it?
                    yes, if you have a rock hard 6-pack, you can drift better

Comment

the 350z rules and forsberg is awesome.. here's a video i made of a dg trials event before he had an sr20 in his..

http://vosko.net/media/drift/dgta/Dr...nesday%207.mpg

Comment

im sorry, but i have to clear this up. ive seen best motoring volume 6 with the 350z. its not the abs thats keeping it from brake drifting, its the VDC(Vehicle Dynamic Controll). its a stability controll that you can turn off but it turns back on automatically once the tires lose traction. you may use electronics to completely disable it, but basically anything higher than the base model cannot brake drift with the VDC. The VDC is only standard on anything higher than base, so if you want to drift with the z, just get a base model and add a LSD if you want to make it easier. thats all i know.

Comment

its not abd. its the vdc that doesnt allow you to drift.

Comment

the reason its hard to drift a 350z is because the abs kicks in too soon to brake drift correctly. Other than that they are great for drifting. Look at Chris forseburg. The abs can be easily taken care of.

Comment

Working...
                            X