• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO-CAL (JULY 4th) Invitational Megan Racing Drift Challenge

Drivers:
    *This is an invite only event.

*Some drivers may be eligible to compete by emailing Cyrus@Meganracing.com

*Some drivers will be able to compete for the opportunity at future competitions authorized by Megan Racing.

Safety:

*All drivers must have an Snell rated SA95 or above helmet.

*All drivers must wear a single layer nomex racing suit

*6 point roll cage is mandatory

Payment:

*Payment must be submitted before July 1st.

*Payment can be sent by paypal to Naoki@driftday.com

11:00 AMDrivers check in and Tech12:00 PMDrivers meeting and lunch1:00 PMOpen Practice3:00 PMSingle Run Qualify5:30 PMTop 16 announced6:00 PMDrivers intro6:20 PMTop 16 EliminationTop 8 EliminationTop 4 Elimination8:30 PMWinners announcedFire Works?

Spectators

*There will be a $3.00 admission fee.

*Kids under the age of 12 are free.

*$5.00 parking fee.

Invited Drivers:
    Tommy Roberts
    Yoshie Shuyama
    Cody Parkhouse
    Bryan Rogers
    Ryan Literal
    Matt Field
    Michael Essa
    Bryon Young (az)
    Mark English
    Joe Dycus
    Kelvin Arreol
    Jeff Abbott
    Mark Aldaba
    Mickie Frail
    Mark Sanchez
    Will Parsons
    Matt Vigil
    Jason Aquino
    Matt Powers
    Omead Moinee
    Ben Kunk
    Cyrus Martinez
    Geoff Wise
    Alex Villareal
    Stan Tran
    Andy Hately
    Ed Johnson

Drivers that are currently invited....please contact me cyrus@meganracing.com or call at 626 581 0988 for more info.
    Last edited by Cyrus M; 05-10-2009, 12:34 AM. Reason: Update drivers list

Sounds like a killer deal under 10 bucks and a free sunburn!..count me in!!..just wish it had a car show included like at the D1GP Anaheim scam, with cross breed Honda Civics on show and other "whips" rolling on 32 inch "rims Did i mention that i heard mini-trucks are making a come back and i will be in the parking lot selling canned soda for $5?just kidding..

This is what a real Drift race day should be..No lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* performances by the gawd awful Speaker Junkies playing their new "hit" single "Shut up and DANCE!"..I wanted to yell "Shut Up and Drift already!"or the lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* Sublime rejects and hopefully no gawd forsaken DRIFTBOX either..

OK OK i feel better now and counted to 10 slowly with deep breathes..

anywho, see you all there and i hope more drivers enter..Lets regain the spirit and freedom of drifting from these money hungry organizations and declare a new state of DRiFT..one that cash strapped citizens can attend and support. In the words of our forefathers, "I finds these truths to be self evident that every man should be able to enjoy a good Drift." well maybe not word for word but i'm sure that's what they meant.

PS-can we bring in chairs, umbrellas and coolers or will all that be provided?

Comment

E street eh? I live close by and drive there on a weekly basis. I should be able to go
      Im guessing some ppl aren't over D1GP Anaheim and all of its antics

Comment

I am not really sure on how the venue will allow for the pit area...i beleive coolers...chairs...etc will be allowed.

Comment

more updates...

Ok guys we have confermation from NEXEN tires for them to give away 8 new free tires. THANK YOU GUYS!! 2 more weeks.!

Comment

can any body rock the NOS center like DB did?.....

c'mon cyus... pick up your shorts and do this right man!!!!

for driver by drivers!

Comment

4th of july. Dude it's gonna be so Hot and dry.

Comment

Drift buffet was the bomb. I alway got my fill at a DB session. Terry come back. I'm getting hungry for some DB.

Comment

You're gonna need a hooker!

Comment

Originally posted by golden eye View Post
                    Drift buffet was the bomb. I alway got my fill at a DB session. Terry come back. I'm getting hungry for some DB.

Yeah Terry come back. Its time for some more Hot Car on Car action. Man i miss that.

Comment

" Are you ready for some HOT CAR ON CAR ACTION!!!!"

I miss all you guys! But I am under contract with Toyo until October of 09 at least!

Comment

Working...
                      X