Fast and the Furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll probably start like this:

The guy pops the clutch and takes off, burning through the gears, getting a close-up of his converse shoes. Then he'll do a monstous clutch kick WHILE pulling the ebrake (thank you hollywood dumbasses) subwoofer goes BOOOOM as film goes into slow-motion, then he gets sideways, smoke billows but then he gets too sideways and loses it, the music stops, and he yells "Sh!t", goes to the shop and says to the owner, "I need NAWS. One - no, TWO of these. The BIG ones". (next time he goes drifting, his floorpans will fall out while he tries to catch up with some guy on the touge.)

Sound familiar?

Please God let it be half as good as Batman Begins (go see it, it rules).

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
      It'll probably start like this:

The guy pops the clutch and takes off, burning through the gears, getting a close-up of his converse shoes. Then he'll do a monstous clutch kick WHILE pulling the ebrake (thank you hollywood dumbasses) subwoofer goes BOOOOM as film goes into slow-motion, then he gets sideways, smoke billows but then he gets too sideways and loses it, the music stops, and he yells "Sh!t", goes to the shop and says to the owner, "I need NAWS. One - no, TWO of these. The BIG ones". (next time he goes drifting, his floorpans will fall out while he tries to catch up with some guy on the touge.)

Sound familiar?

Please God let it be half as good as Batman Begins (go see it, it rules).
      The 1st too *Censored**Censored**Censored* too fruity i swear if the 3rd one comes out ima wait till all the suped mofos sell their hondas "oh nvm" and want nissans, toyota, mazda and make a fortune off them by selling my ish.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by sl4mike
        The 1st too *Censored**Censored**Censored* too fruity i swear if the 3rd one comes out ima wait till all the suped mofos sell their hondas "oh nvm" and want nissans, toyota, mazda and make a fortune off them by selling my ish.

Mike
        Really, Cuz I thought thats What alot of Auto Body guys Were Doing now. Getting Front end conversions and hooking up 240's, and then selling them on ebay with an automatic set up and ka for $12,000..lol...Personally if it wasnt for movies like this then People wouldnt have jobs. So its kinda like an economic growth Spirt for the automotive Pro's..And who Knows Maybe then you'll find a way to put those so called "Riced Hondas" to good use.

Comment

I saw an early version of the script a year ago. At that time, Vin Diesel was still written into the movie.

It appears that the storyline has evolved now, with some new guy going to Japan.

They were keen on going to Japan in the first script I read, I just hope the studio gives them the budget to do it right.

But...as Technical Advisor to both part one and part two, I can tell you that history has shown that by the time all of the compromises are made, what's left is a watered down version of the original concept, one often rife with stereotypical portrayals and a great deal of creative license.

As long as we don't expect a documentary and can instead enjoy it for what it is, entertainment, I for one am excited about the notion of using real drifters, their cars, and many of the top Japanese teams and cars we all love.

If nothing else, let us hope it catapaults their careers.

Until then, I remain cautiously optimistic....

Comment

Craig is right.

Often times, original scripts go through re-writes all the time, even during production. Some times, the actors get rewrites the night before the shooting of a scene, so they end up having to re-learn their new lines/scene.

The original concept of the script can get botched. The story, as the original author/writer intended...may end up cut into pieces once a production company gets their hands on it. The costs during production may go up, leading to things being chopped.

So don't expect too much. Just enjoy it for it's entertainment value. haha. We can all laugh about the mistakes later on.

Comment

So Craig, are you saying that you are in no way involved with the 3rd one??

Comment

i wouldnt want my name attached to it with the way the last two turned out...

Comment

You stupid white ppl.....

Comment

haha

JK haha, that was pretty funny...F&F is going to be the best movie ever! you ppl are way too negative about it... i love Paul Walker, i love Vin-Diesel and especially the mexicans in part#2... that movie is soo awesome, i cant wait to buy a 240 a ruin everybody's reps!!!!

Comment

i cant wait people will want to buy 240's like honda civics, guys get ready to sell 91 stock s13's for 7k with high miles lol. Ha i was gonna sell my 240 now for a unknown rhd car haha but i will keep it until this craziness surfaces and 240 become scarcer then natural breasts on rodeo dr.
                      Last edited by gabedm; 06-20-2005, 05:42 PM.

Comment

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/622/

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
                          I saw an early version of the script a year ago. At that time, Vin Diesel was still written into the movie.

It appears that the storyline has evolved now, with some new guy going to Japan.

They were keen on going to Japan in the first script I read, I just hope the studio gives them the budget to do it right.

But...as Technical Advisor to both part one and part two, I can tell you that history has shown that by the time all of the compromises are made, what's left is a watered down version of the original concept, one often rife with stereotypical portrayals and a great deal of creative license.

As long as we don't expect a documentary and can instead enjoy it for what it is, entertainment, I for one am excited about the notion of using real drifters, their cars, and many of the top Japanese teams and cars we all love.

If nothing else, let us hope it catapaults their careers.

Until then, I remain cautiously optimistic....
                          Hey craig who do you work for??? NBC Uni???

Comment

No, I work for MagnaFlow, but have worked as a consultant for Universal on and off over the course of 3 years, during the TF &TF and 2F2F projects.

Let's just say that I have friends in high places.

I am not currently affiliated with this project...I simply have not been asked to participate...yet.

Candidly, it'd be hard to say no, even if the project doesn't follow a path we'd all like because Universal treats people very well and the producer, Neal Moritz likewise knows how to make people feel welcome.

Of course I know that whomever is selected to provide tech support to the project will be pummeled for years over any errors or creative license taken in the movie....it's sad, but that's the price you pay, I guess.

I for one have only one hope: that the spotlight focus on drifting ultimately benefits all levels of drivers, even though I am not among the drivers. I'd bet most of you hope for the same.

Comment

ic.. Yeah i think there going to focus more on the drifting then anything. I can't say too much but its not going to be anything like the 1st or 2nd one. But thats all I can say since I work for the company. I shouted some ideas out but thats only if they use it. But the movie is already in production.

Comment

I found a trailer for the next FnF movie.
                                http://gorillamask.net/3urious.shtml

Comment

Working...
                                X