No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe, just maybe f&f3 will feat. riced out s15 silvias which will spark a tremendous demand in the state for them and a company like motorex will decide to go through the procedures of getting then street legal for retail.

Comment

Yea and then charge you 35k for them.

Comment

how much r the s15s for reals w/o motorex interference? oh and where can i get a drift spec altezza dump truck with naaawwwsss?? ive wanted one for soooo long its not even funny. oh god that one guy twcfc3s is right... if i see paul walker drifting a freakin 86 on a touge run im going to f*cking shoot somebody i may even fly out tomorrow and prevent the whole movie from happening... anyone wanna lend me $800?

Comment

if i was in the movie and go 500,000 dollars...i wouldnt mind pretending to drive a car and say NAWWWWWWWWWWSSSS...wouldnt u?...well youll get flamed...but youll have a nice car and house eh

Comment

fast and furious 3 is gonna suck
            Lets just hope they dont use some ugly *Censored**Censored**Censored* riced up Rx-7 to drift

Comment

You don't need 800 bucks. I bet you could drive there much faster in Paul Walkers Skyline that is on your Avatar.

Not sure on S-15's but I would guess between 25-30k in Japan. Maybe a little less. But then you add Suckrexes crap to them and it goes higher. That place is a rip-off. There are other way's around that. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                You don't need 800 bucks. I bet you could drive there much faster in Paul Walkers Skyline that is on your Avatar.

Not sure on S-15's but I would guess between 25-30k in Japan. Maybe a little less. But then you add Suckrexes crap to them and it goes higher. That place is a rip-off. There are other way's around that. Believe that.
                s15 spec s=15,000-17,000 usd mint condition

Comment

oh yeah... about that skyline... im sorry its the first skyline ive ever seen in real life and touched... i had to put it there... i even yelled at myself for forgetting to touch it when i took the pics... i had to go back and do it... 15000-17000 usd u say... wow thats pretty cheap... where do i get 15k+ about 30k in tuing money... illegal gambling? yeah that sounds good.

Comment

Suckrex, you say? This certainly can't be linked to the fine group of people that make up, Motorex. I mean, that'd be just silly to call them that. There's a large market for skull-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing people and they're doing their part to fill that market...and then skull-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing it.

Comment

Paul walker drifting a hachi roku speaking shitty japanese

jeez and all he wanted was our "respect"

Comment

Originally posted by jaxhounds

ha ha ha I wonder how hes going to say "BRO" in japanese. whats the story line, " Brian we here at the FBI will drop all your cocain charges if you go to Japan and find out who is steeling all those cars and sending them to Motorex".

"Can do BRO"

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                          ha ha ha I wonder how hes going to say "BRO" in japanese. whats the story line, " Brian we here at the FBI will drop all your cocain charges if you go to Japan and find out who is steeling all those cars and sending them to Motorex".

"Can do BRO"
                          "Dude Bro...Bro.." to a japanese person lol...and somehow the nihonjin knows how to speak perfect english...and says "hell yeah bro" lol i would love that

Comment

Originally posted by jaxhounds

He knows i can box.

Comment

i am looking forward to fnf3, hopefully brian is gonna come out of the closet in this one, and have a feel on tryeese's "reese pieces"..."hey bro, can i feel them apples bro?"..."i got a plan...save the spray for the way back".."are you done?", Brian"yea i already loaded you with 'NAWWWSS'"..."and i aint HUNgay any more".

hopefully the drug dealer from the last one shows up and gets that bucket and rat and eat through his stomach..."Its starting to hurt Bro!".

watch them rice out the super cars. the NSX's, the silvia, and watch brian beat a ferrari with a hachi with Chrome 18's and enough neon to give anything he runs over kemo theropy. of course we'll need a racer chick who's all "saucy on the touge" which is impossible cuz the DD's cant be behing the wheel of the amazing mini she drives cause come on the FF car has got to be bad@$$. oh wait she wouldnt have big bazongas cause she will be flat chested like all those other models.

Now Hollywood will have something radical or "EXTREME" happen to Brian, like him get put in a wheelchair and get a Aribian friend named "Hagi" who drive the "Hagi Roku" which will dust the miss"Saucy on the Touge". God i should be a writer for hollywood...and if thats not "EXTREME" enough, they'll jump a AE86 off the moutain...oh...wait thats me trying to drift. but Hagi cant be just a racer...BUT a TERRORIST.

(No offense to arabian drifters)
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                                He knows i can box.
                                lol original fnf...fnf needs better acting and actors...and scripts

Comment

Working...
                                X