Gran Turismo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Speed: Underground

What do you think of the drifting in the game?

Comment

its freggin the best I do it like at least 2 or 3 hours a day (on GT3)

Comment

man i know the 240 is my favorite i do it aleat an hour a day and so far the most points ive gotten is 250,00 in one run. Man that must kick a@s living that close to Motorex. See alot of skylines

You do know im talking about Need for Speed Underground for Xbox you have to get it. The best drifting ive seen in a video game
        Last edited by DRFT-KNG in VA; 05-05-2004, 05:35 PM.

Comment

yea i do....i was going to get ready to go and see whats happening right now

Comment

mmmm Mark II.... Soarers... Celsior, im gonna b going all out 4 door luxo style

Comment

o yea.. NFSU fakest drifting in a video game

Comment

although un intentional...I consider GT3 to be the best Drifting game out there. No other game has ever been able to do it. I think mostly becuase other games look to much for the arcade high energy type of feeling. Supposibly in GT4 there are actually going to have drifting and drifting competitions int he game! which sounds bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*...I cant wait.

On a side note...there are first gens...second gens...and fourth gen camaros....WHERE THE HELL IS THE 3rd GEN DAMMIT!

Comment

it will be released in fall of 2004 if the release date ain't pushed back any more. and there will be drifting comps, and more parts and part company's to choose from. and no more bouncing of cars cause if you do you will get a penalty for bouncing off cars what is the penalty? well your top speed will become 30 mph for ten seconds. how the do I know all this well I picked up a game pro.

Comment

I heard GT4 was coming out in July17 or 18............sumthin like that

Comment

wheres tha fc infinill turbo???

Comment

nfs:u= looks good drives crap

i think this is just a dream list when that list says 200sx'96 i think they mean 180sx'96 as i think poly-what ever being japanise would use japanise names

Comment

I think i was lookiong around for some pics of GT4 and found that the list was a petition for thae cars people wanted. As for NFSU the drifting us so over exagerated it is sad. But it is fun for some quick drifting, especially if your friend sucks at driving games. I think it's terrible how they have the little "street cred" meter where it matters more on hoe your car looks then how you or it performs. GRAN TURISMO ALL THE WAY!!! NO SUBSTITUTE!!!

Comment

Heck yea Gran Turismo all the way!

anybody know what courses are going to be on GT4?
                            i kno there going to have a Few Tracks that D1 have ben to....

Comment

Actually if it says 200sx then odds ar that it will be the 200sx. That game is supposed to have every car that ever had ANY sort of following. So there are gonna be some oddballs in there.

I personally jumped for joy when the Renault R5 Turbo II was in Kaido Battle 2. Yes, oh how happy I was.

Comment

Mazda raceway is back, i am sure Grand valley, Midfield and Apricot raceway will make a reutrn. I know htere is a race in NY times square complete with signs (i think you even drive by the TRL building if you really care) there is a new Grand Canyon rally that is absolutely stunning to look at, i swear to god they just scanned in pictures or used a real video or something i am not certain on any other, there were like 2 new ones i can't remember...i'll get back to you on that

Comment

Working...
                                X