You know your a Drifter when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree

I don't have a problem with Initial D (show or manga) but when that is all you hear ppl talking about then you know they are posers and just want to be like Takumi.

That is why i prefer not to watch or read any of the manga, i tought myself how to drift and i think everyone else should do the same, coming on forums and asking for help on topics is cool but you will never get the real feel for your car, the road or enjoyment that comes from what you learned on your own.

Forums are great sites for information.

Comment

when you friend asks to put in a rap cd and they ask wheres the bass? (no subs duh, who wants 50# subs in their cars? oh yeah ricers do )
      when you had a pic of asamoto riding his razor in the bathrrom
      when your account has been deleted at drifitn.com but no matter what you come back
      when you once had the last reply for the top 23 posts in the general chat forum.
      when you stayed up all night waitng for people to post in the post about the drifter above you thread (sadly i waited 2 hours for one reply).
      Last edited by ; 05-18-2004, 11:33 AM.

Comment

-when you go to work and see how well the crow vic's drift

-when you do 80 mph through cloverleafs

-when people who ride with you ALWAYS buckle up

-when people tell you "not to kill them" when u drive

- when you go into a curve setting up for a drift even though grandmaw's with you

Comment

when you drift anything, including automatics and fwd.

side note- HasNoTiresLeft what would happen if one of your cops buddies saw you drifting on a street and pulle dyou over not knowing your a cop? they would probably let you go wouldnt they? so how is it any different if your drifting on the streets as the next person? you still have that human tendency for error that all humans have. what makes it ok for cops to do things normal people get arrested for?

Comment

Re: You know your a Drifter when...

Originally posted by DropTopDrifter

-You drift when you dont even mean to.
            haha, i wish that was me.

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
              -when you go to work and see how well the crow vic's drift
              Don't those interceptor's have weighted fenders or something too? i imagine that would help throw them sideways

Comment

My apologies for reviving such an old thread

But you know you're a drifter when you want to move to Cali or Japan just to be near it all.

When someone offers what to name their baby girl and you say "Silvia"

When you're on an open road and you see a car turn a corner and you dream of it losing traction so that it drifts around the corner and regains control.

When people debate about pros and cons of the govt. and you say "WELL I LIKE TURBOS MORE THAN N/A because..." and you friends join in with you.

Oh and that girlfriend car thing, is just so true. Haha and it's happened to a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by dogfight S13
                  - When your best friends are Zip Ties and electrical tape.

I agree with ya there...

Comment

hell yeah to the math class drifters cause all i do in math class is sit and draw turbos and circuits and practice heel toeing and e brake drifting and clutch kicking on the three petals and then when i get home i run to the mailbox to see if my drifting vid has come in.

Comment

• yeah just playing games GT3 is good enough for me. always trying to get a perfect run at laguna seca. there is going to be a new game called SRS that has AE86s. oh and where can you get information on pro setups?

Comment

• Why do you want to know what the pros run? Their setups are tailored exactly to their car and their style of driving. Any change in output, balance, weight or driving style would make the car less easy to drift. In the end, perfect your own setups using trial and error in GT3 or SRS.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoriftuEvo

!!!spend your rainy afternoons in empty parking lots
                          !!!
                          just got back from whippin 180's and powerslides with this one!

Comment

• You know you're a drifter when the only ninety degree turn in your driveway is covered in skid marks from e-braking.

Comment

• You know you're a drifter when you drift. Thankyou.

Comment

• oh man finally someone got it right. time to close the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X