FS: 85 AE86 GTS hatch, PAINTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 85 AE86 GTS hatch, PAINTED

it was originally silver, but has since been repainted a custom color, i like to call it a gold metallic drab olive, or poop metallic the usually dents and dings here and there. tiny bit to very little rust, the paint job settled most of that, including the spots on the lip of the fenders where they were slightly rolled. 246k on the motor, i bought it from an old lady 2 years ago almost to this day at 228k, and she had a book full of receipts, she loved it and took great care of it. since i have received it it has seen a drift day and may amature days , 2 seasons of autox and dozens of oil changes, and that **** thing still doesn't smoke at all. been real great to me. oh, and the tranny is in great shape, no grinds at all. heater works perfect, power mirrors still work just fine.

here is the list:

interior:

-Nardi steering wheel and hub
    -perfect interior front and back, except the driver seat has 2 tears as is common for this car

suspension:
    -t3 front front coil over conversion: 40mm cut with gc 8" coils, 8kg, tokico hts shocks
    -trd japan 6kg springs and tokico hts shocks
    -revolver ncrcas
    -full prothane bushings kit installed
    -battle version panhard rod
    -cusco front and rear strut tower bars
    -custom made rear hatch bar

engine:
    -pdm racing cams
    -cone filter
    -trd japan wires
    -test pipe
    -hks hiper full exhaust
    -professionally tuned afm on wideband machine to 14:1 a/f at WOT

drivetrain:

-TRD engine mounts
    -act street disc and heavy duty pressure plate
    -trd 2-way lsd still in great shape
    -4.78 final drive, fully rebuilt 3rd member and professionally installed

brakes:
    -hawk pads front and rear
    -goodridge ss lines all around
    -dot4 castrol fluid

running gear:

-supras on 195/60r14 azenis

extras:

-2 extra TRD lsd rebuild kits, so no worries about having to buy a new lsd for quite some time! (thats if you buy the car with the current 3rd member)
    -full set of stock rims and all the tires you like (i have 10 tires sitting in my garage)
    -all the stock suspension pieces and interior which is still equipped, and everything else
    -have all the records since 1987 when the lady bought it.

feeling the price, the car has been good to me, but maybe it might be time to move on. its never really given me any grief, i was lucky i got it from someone who took care of it, so it was an easy gig for me. im curious if someone might pay 5500 or somewhere around there, i was even thinking of just taking it basically back to stock and selling it for around 3000, anyway, this is just a feeler, and here she is. my baby.

where r u?

where do u live?

Comment

yea where you at?

Comment

god, pulled up straight from the dead. its sold...around this time last year

Comment

real deal

How much is your bottom price and where are you located? You got a number to call?

Comment

what is wrong with you people? its sold! lol! last year! 2005! look at the date! ROFL! but if you want you can send money to paypal, for funzies if you wish.

Comment

Working...
            X