No announcement yet.

Drifters with hot chicks pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that damn pick of some guy jerkn off the oversized e brake or w/e it was that looked like a dildo...lol

Comment

alright one ho and one car. I can slide in the ho easer than the car.
      Attached Files

Comment

God, if you care about what girls think more than drifting you are a ricer. GOD! I hate racers who race for the chicks. They try to show-off and mess the rest of us up.

Comment

nononono
          we're not racing girls just come up to us

Comment

she definatly my favorite
            Attached Files

Comment

here's another picture of mercedes...

Comment

let me try that again...sorry guys

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Allen\My Documents\My Pictures\GTS2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i couldn't the original picture.....here's temporary pic of mercedes

Comment

heres my lady by my drift ride
                    Attached Files

Comment

you must not watch best motoring, even tsuchia and taniguchi races for chicks.

Comment

chicks

The chicks around here know nothing about cars. If it is "BLING" then yeah they love you. but if you have black rims and a stock paint job your nothing. I have seen girls picks a dude with a Caviler with 18's and some subs over a fast real car. Although they might like it when you pop you hood and see the red top they might think its a pretty color. I would love to find a chick that when I said I had a S13 with a SR20DET and Tein HE suspension that she would get excided but until then I am gonna do what I do and go unnoticed.

Comment

consider the motivation behind ricing and drifting. Why would a guy do something stupid like put a drag spoiler on his car but not have the knowlage to know it's upside down? becuase he is a damn ricer, why do men become ricers? the same reason guys do all stupid things...... girls, baaa to them, my girlfriend gets so pissed off when I get home late from work, "you were in the parking lot driving around those damn cones again, you need to stop that" sure I know it's impractical, I would rather not have to buy new tires every three months, but not at the expense of giving up drifting.I guess I love drifting more than women, (well most women) I'm not saying I don't love my girlfriend, she's tried to understand and I love her for the effort, but I know she will never understand. girls SHOULD be into that but noooo they would rather drive around in a car that looks nice rather than a sweet 240 with a missing fender. like I said baaa to them

Comment

Heres what it boils down to..

If you drift and she understands it, and supports it, then you marry her. because its going to be a rare quality.

Man we need more women in the sport so we can just hit on them...

Comment

ahhhhhh i cant believe all this!! yes yes i agree, i dont get along w/majority of girls the "OMG MY NAIL!!" typical girly girls, but cmon there are still a lotta girls who are not only INTO cars but know cars!! but cmon guys, not ALL girls are like that! i prefer cars over guys...and im a girl! and i prefer a stock 240sx over a suped up ricecake civic..im not the ONLY girl either
                              drifters over ricers baby!! haha

Comment

Re: Heres what it boils down to..

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                                Man we need more women in the sport so we can just hit on them...
                                Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                                and i prefer a stock 240sx
                                I have a stock 240... um.. *wink*

Comment

Working...
                                X