USA Touge on highway on/off ramp circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
    i have a decked out white van with ladders on top rolling on te37s wrapped in hoosiers and i am without a doubt the FASTEST freeway offramp AND onramp undisputed champion

lets do this
    bring it girlfriend

Comment

hahaha. thanks for the luaghs guys. Anywhoo!

I say bring it to the track, that way if your stupid, you only hurt your stupid self.

Comment

Man Thiz Guy Must Be The Dumbest Of All People Please Do Us All A Favor And Just Stop Liking Carz

Comment

Originally posted by PaNdAae86xl View Post
          Man Thiz Guy Must Be The Dumbest Of All People Please Do Us All A Favor And Just Stop Liking Carz
          Stop typing like that and then you can talk smack.

Comment

Yeah because Z's are soooo much cooler than S's, plus capitalizing every word is sweet.

This thread is a perfect storm of stupidity.

Comment

i love how you guys are still bickering with this kid. just drop it, he's trying to get a reaction and you only fueling it . don't stoop to his level, be a little mature guys.

Comment

Well without this kinda stuff, There is nothing interesting on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by david_kay View Post
                  i love how you guys are still bickering with this kid. just drop it, he's trying to get a reaction and you only fueling it . don't stoop to his level, be a little mature guys.

i love how YOUR MOTHER is still bickering with this kid.

Comment

honestly, i love to talk those big turn on and off ramps as quickly as possible. It's fun to see what my car can do under those pressure situations. do i think it's suitable as a race course. probably not, but do i think for handling and grip testing, etc. i think it's a great way to push the limits of your car. obviously doing it when little to no traffic is around.
                    I do think however that there are better alternatives, and if i lived closer to some of those alternatives i'd probably use them. but for now all i have are my local drift events, and on/off ramps. so i use them when i can. hehe.

I think that the guy at least gets a point for an original thought. It may have been a stupid one, but at least someone thinks outside the box every now and then. Just trust that eventually outside the box thinkers will come up with something good. It's like the law of averages. for every no you get, you're that much closer to getting a yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_Drift View Post
                      honestly, i love to talk those big turn on and off ramps as quickly as possible. It's fun to see what my car can do under those pressure situations. do i think it's suitable as a race course. probably not, but do i think for handling and grip testing, etc. i think it's a great way to push the limits of your car. obviously doing it when little to no traffic is around.
                      I do think however that there are better alternatives, and if i lived closer to some of those alternatives i'd probably use them. but for now all i have are my local drift events, and on/off ramps. so i use them when i can. hehe.

I think that the guy at least gets a point for an original thought. It may have been a stupid one, but at least someone thinks outside the box every now and then. Just trust that eventually outside the box thinkers will come up with something good. It's like the law of averages. for every no you get, you're that much closer to getting a yes.
                      OMG the world has been torn asunder! The sea is red and the air is green!

No other cars within view, making the best of what I have.

Soon I will move to an area with more organized motorsports opportunities and I hope to apply myself to areas which are more suited to the practice. But in the meanwhile, I will carefully test the ~90% limits of my vehicles as I see fit.

Seriously though, thanks. I also like to tinker and find ways to increase fuel efficiency, sometimes with aero, sometimes with tuning, sometimes with messing with the makeup of the fuel. So lots of "out of the box thinking" here. One day.....

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_Drift View Post

I think that the guy at least gets a point for an original thought. It may have been a stupid one, but at least someone thinks outside the box every now and then.
                        That's just it, it's not an original thought, Every 16 year old with a fresh license thinks of this, even brian "topaz" harte proabably did. It's not original. You wanna bomb offramps? Fine, but don't go around acting like it's some supreme art that tests your skills more than a track... at maybe also don't post it on the internet.

Look at it this way. Say this guy was telling us us he came up with spanking it. He's like "oh, it's awesome". We're all like "duh, go try it with a girl, it's better". And this kid is still going, "Nah Ugnh, spanking is so cool".
                        Yeah. It's kinda like that.

Comment

Weeeee

http://videos.247drifting.com/search...3000c6946e.htm

Comment

Did you see the cop at the end? lol

Comment

this thread is just ridiculous.end of story.

Comment

No guardrails FTW for sure!

My local roads all have armco and they paint them brown like every two weeks. It's crazy.

No guardrails would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X