Drifting AE86 and 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting AE86 and 240sx

Have questions about drifting? Visit www.fourtendrift.com and sign up for the forums. We like to get together at least once a week and go drifting, so if you are interested in hanging out and getting sideways, we are always happy to help out people that are interested in learning and want to learn in a safe controlled environment. Visit the site, sign up for the forums!

You've posted this thread a few times already, your advertising another site for drifting on a drifting site already, these posts should be deleted and then lock the thread, I don't think this is allowed.

-Andrew

Comment

How is me telling people about a drift team "not allowed"? What about all the kids on here promoting D1 of club4ag? Is that not allowed either? I'm just trying to get the message out that there is more out there then just drifting.com Come check out our forums sometime, you might like it.

Comment

except theres a difference, club4ag specializes in 4ag powerplant vehicles and has detailed information for enthusiests of these cars and not just a forum & pictures like your site. Besides, so far I haven't seen you advertise any team whatsoever, just a stupid forum looking for members.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeron
          except theres a difference, club4ag specializes in 4ag powerplant vehicles and has detailed information for enthusiests of these cars and not just a forum & pictures like your site. Besides, so far I haven't seen you advertise any team whatsoever, just a stupid forum looking for members.
          Dont take this wrong I love club4ag (although its slow as hell) but the difference between our forum and club4ag's is we are a forum for a drift team open to all types of drift related stuff and not just a forum for 1 specific motor/car, the fact that they have thousands of members posting, asking questions, and responding answers. Our forum doesnt have that many people, but all are welcome to come post and ask questions and we will gladly answer them, so the more people that post, the more info gets spread. I am advertizing that my team "FOUR TEN DRIFT" is on the east coast, and we are looking for people to come get sideways with us. Whats so wrong about getting out on other forums and trying to make friends? The pictures we have on our site, are pictures of our cars, and our forum is a way that local drifters can find us, keep in touch, and find out what we are up to and get help if needed, if you think they are stupid thats your opinion, but I'm very happy with it, and with my team, our site is constantly under construction because there is always something new going on, so keep checking back for updates..
          Last edited by bmoredrift; 08-31-2004, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoredrift
            Dont take this wrong I love club4ag (although its slow as hell) but the difference between our forum and club4ag's is we are a forum for a drift team open to all types of drift related stuff and not just a forum for 1 specific motor/car, the fact that they have thousands of members posting,
            So your saying club4ag is not drift related? Just wanted to confirm this because how many of your guys know the Drift King? Moto knows him if i recall, a guy with a hachi got his front plate signed by him. How many of them compete in Formula D? How many are sponsered by many company's? How many have fully built cars? And that wing on that panda ae86 looks ugly, take it off and it'll look good. Other than that the other 3 cars don't look bad at all.

-Andrew

Comment

First off.. yea he posted in every thread which was uncalled for I apologize for him in that aspect.

Secondly.. Rakeron, you drive a fuc-king "drift" sundance. Who the fuc-k asked you anyway. Go back to jerking off while watching initial D dreaming about being a wannabe tofu delivery boy. I think the initial D character you happen to be is Mogi because you seem to like to suck alot of dic-k

Thirdly.. He was stating that people make alot of references to club 4ag which happens to be another "drift" related forum and no one cries about them getting deleted. None of our guys "know" the drift king. None of our guys give a shi-t either if "drift queen" signs their license plate. None of us have fully built cars but that ugly panda eight six does happen to be sponsored by 3 companies.

Yea we know his spoiler is ugly and I wish someone would steal it off his car in the middle of the night. But he has a rear wheel drive car that he drifts regularly which is more than I can say about most people on this forum. We just opened the forums to try to get something going for local guys and he posted it on here a few too many times. For those of you that will continue to hate, ask yourself a question. What the fuc-k have you done for the "scene" lately? Besides being a 16 year old net know it all who is still driving mommys taurus. Cause thats just what we need more of.

Comment

You assume much. You also violate forum rules by "making up" clever deviations on the profanity theme.

Lets see some vids. Anyone can run their mouth off about how super they are and how ghey we are, but prove it and you'll get the respect you seem to be in such need of.

Comment

ohh u can cut the Machoness with a knife!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X