Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parry
    "you suck and it's sad "
    whats sad is that's what your mom does for a living.

stop talking. the only one who cares what you say is you. so just no. stop. now. before you hurt yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-CeL
      don't sweat it homie.... i wasnt gettin upset about what he said about anything, i could care less... he's just an intelectual midget and i had to let him know about it is all... with the lighter version of the 944 thing, its really funny, but the 924 is actually faster 0-60 and has a higher topspeed than the 944 because it isn't as heavy and it is more aerodynamic. maybe thats what u meant by lighter... i dunno, im rambling.... haha... be ez pimpin..

ReD out~
      I am pretty sure that "lighter" means quite the same as "isn't as heavy". How could you misunderstand the simple statement "it's a lighter version of the 944", and attempt to make the same point yourself?

I don't think you're allowed to call people mental midgets anymore buddy.

Comment

ReD-CeL- I did a little research and whoever told you it has 200hp was either a) "an intellectual midget" or b) your car responds abnormally well to modification. Considering it was only rated at 158hp and 155lb-ft by the factory and all you have is I/E and a chip, you're a very lucky dude. You got dyno numbers to back up your claim?

Comment

200hp

autothority chip boosts me from 160 to 180-185 range

then I/E

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-CeL
            200hp

autothority chip boosts me from 160 to 180-185 range

then I/E
            You can stop the wishfull thinking now.

Comment

hey guys wth. theres no need to start flaming everyone. everyone stop talking sh!t about each others cars..its pointless

Comment

wow,

you guys just love to meat out on the forums.....save it for the bars guys!

so pfeiffer doesn't like 924s (and he has in fact worked on a porsche or two so his opinion may not be entirely worthless) and all of a sudden its like north korea dispatched nuclear warheads.

Red_Cel - If your Carrera GTR 924 500-hp Integra beating monster makes you happy, more power to you. No need to defend it to a thoroughly disinterested audience. Alex thinks a number of cars are crap (some rightfully so, some I might not agree with) so don't take it as a personal attack!

as long as you can have fun with your car (which we all obviously do), what's the point in argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                  You can stop the wishfull thinking now.

The Autothority chip is worth 14 BHP on a 924s. I work there.

Comment

I just started my 944 drift conversion project and I can assure you that If you are not mechanically inclined that the costs of having maint. performed will definately out weigh those of your parts...and parts aren't cheap. Check out my Porsche and Skyline projects started in March 2006.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/EuroDeavor

Comment

man....i was too young to realize some obvious things. i'm reviving this thread as i haven't been on here for quite a while and i was just thinking about my 924 which i still have.

alex (the pro) really acts like a big prick sometimes, i mean its just rude the way he talked about my 924 and his 924. damn man, i was 15 years old when i got it and i couldn't have been happier. i don't care what anyone says, don't take a verbal dump on anyone's first car.

also, i've gone through a decent amount of cars since i've been on here, my car that i've been driving lately is a 1982 Toyota Starlet. for some reason i am guessing a lot of people don't have a clue what it is

thanks for your time.

Comment

Blagie sorry- my mistake, sorry. IT's all the crack! j/k

Alex P is not the "mental midget". That guy knows more about suspension design and fabrication of one off custom suspension parts than you know words in english. Don't get me wrong - You enjoy your 924 and that is cool, but sometimes the honest truth may not be what you want to hear. Alex has drifted more cars than you have even sat in. I think you should stop the alex bashing and post some pics of your 924 drifting so we can enjoy it. PS - JIC USA makes a complete selection of suspension parts for the porsche 924-944.
                        Last edited by akuma S14; 04-13-2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

what? i didn't really understand your post.
                          coherent sentences and not doing methamphetamines help.
                          but all joking aside , no, i'm not that red-whatever.

alex was driving a AE86 for quite a while was he not? not exactly the pinnacle of suspension design.

i don't drift my 924 personally, i bought a starlet for a reason. but just like anything, drive it aggressive enough or with the right techniques you can have some fun. *bad word*, i used to get my MKII GTI sideways like no other trail braking everywhere haha.

off topic, but what do you have? i'm kind of curious.

edit~ noticed i left a pottymouth word in there.
                          also, i just check the JIC Magic site, and no, they do not offer parts for the 924, just the 944/968.
                          Last edited by blargonator; 04-13-2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X