No announcement yet.

I Got My Bride Brix In !!!! Looky!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got My Bride Brix In !!!! Looky!!!!!

Pics in a few hours, i just go home from work 12pm CST.

They are SOO Awsome...and did i mentino they are the ebay knock offs everyone and their mother are so afraid to buy??

well wait/look no further, you will like them, the fit and finish is second to none!!!!!

hold on till the morning guys

Can't wait. Ebay knockoffs can be tight!

Comment

so what if its 3am, i want to see!

Comment

Way to start a picture thread without pictures.

Comment

the seats far far exceeded my expectations! the pics just dont do the quality justice AT ALL.

the stiching quality is phenominal, much less the materials used!

and all the bracketry came with them except the mounting plates ( which i am making myself).

these will look pretty good and function quite well agains the stock supra seats
          i will have them in by next week i assume. maybe if i get the brackets right

Comment

NICE!

Comment

wow nice seats. how much were they?

Comment

Now... do they actually weight less than your stock seats?

hehehe.

Comment

probably <8- ) the supra was the luxury car at the time right? usually came with power windows, power seats, and other things. does not sound like much but its a big car and small things add up. tell us how those seats are when you get them in

Comment

local shop has account with bride so see lots of em, friend has em in his skyline and his drift car that hes building...yes he has 2 drift cars teknically LOL but they for really small ppl...i heart my corbeaus.

Comment

Now these knockoffs...would they come with the S13 bracket that I hear you need in order for them to fit properly?

B-Wurm
                      *Edit: Nevermind, it's a universal bracket, I checked on Ebay.
                      Last edited by Buddyworm; 12-11-2004, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                        probably <8- ) the supra was the luxury car at the time right? usually came with power windows, power seats, and other things. does not sound like much but its a big car and small things add up. tell us how those seats are when you get them in
                        heh. I've heard that some "lightweight" reclining racing seats actually weigh more than the stock FC seats...

I think I'd take full bucket seats over recliners anyway. If I wanna recline I can sit in the passenger's seat or lean forward.

Comment

These babies way less than 28 lbs. The stock Supra mk3 seats ( power on the turbo like mine) way in at about 70-80 lbs. A huge weight savings and a BIG increase in seat comfort if you ask me.

I am 6'2" tall and a 34" waist and a 36-38 shoulder. the wings in the seats are a little tight, but i like a tight seat. i am sick of the loose feel up top and down on my thighs of the stock seats...plus the fabric just makes me sweat...that thick old soft fabric from 80's luxery cars..

i am making copies of the Bride brackets for my car from just bar stock i am buying at Lows' hardware.

they should be in the car in a couple of weeks maybe less....

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                            Now these knockoffs...would they come with the S13 bracket that I hear you need in order for them to fit properly?

B-Wurm
                            *Edit: Nevermind, it's a universal bracket, I checked on Ebay.
                            yes, they come with universal sliders and all the hardware...but no brackets. I should order them seperately I think...or i have heard they come seperately....weird.

i will give you a pm ( and the sellers' email address at ebay ) for your referance. I would Highly regaurd the seller Go_fast_r to anyone. very fast shipping.

Comment

are the bolsters stiff or to they just flop over. and how much did you end up paying.

Comment

Working...
                              X