I Got My Bride Brix In !!!! Looky!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dae
    are the bolsters stiff or to they just flop over. and how much did you end up paying.
    the seat::: it is A SOLID ROLL CAGE SEAT. NO MOVEMENT ANYWHERE. NO WIGGLING. its VERY stiff.

the bolsters are VERY STIFF. the didnt even spread when my friend Eric ( 230 lb 38 inch waist) tried to sit in them!!!!!!

Comment

Sweet. I've done a bit of searching and I can't find anywhere that sells the the bride S13 rails or brackets or whatever it is. Anyplace they can be purchased? Which part is needed to properly fit the S13 anyway? Thanks.

B-Wurm

Comment

I'd hate to see them in an accident.

Sorry to hear you had to go with the knock-off's.
        Knock-off's just hurt the original manufacturer who did all the R&D for the original parts.

Anyone who has seen original Bride's know that their quality isn't the greatest.
        I actually prefer the Recaro's over the Bride quality.
        So if you're "Bride" seats are perfect, they can't be original Bride's.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by f8ldzz
            I'd hate to see them in an accident.

Sorry to hear you had to go with the knock-off's.
            Knock-off's just hurt the original manufacturer who did all the R&D for the original parts.

Anyone who has seen original Bride's know that their quality isn't the greatest.
            I actually prefer the Recaro's over the Bride quality.
            So if you're "Bride" seats are perfect, they can't be original Bride's.
            alrighty...i will take your word into consideration

asshole. quite being so jelous

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
              alrighty...i will take your word into consideration

asshole. quite being so jelous

There is nothing to be jealous of none FIA compliant seats. These seats may be great but who knows what happen in a crash. But this is from my point of view and i race a lot so if you like them that’s great. Glad you’re happy with them.

But don't consider these better than real brides i have sat in both and the difference a lot.
              Last edited by tonesdef; 12-14-2004, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                There is nothing to be jealous of none FIA compliant seats. These seats may be great but who knows what happen in a crash. But this is from my point of view and i race a lot so if you like them that’s great. Glad you’re happy with them.

But don't consider these better than real brides i have sat in both and the difference a lot.

i am SOO sorry i dont have a FIA compliant race seat to suit your needs...

everyday cars seats dont meet FIA certification do they eh?

dont argue with me on this point. FIA is for RACE USE ONLY. mainly if not ALL FIA regulated seats are buckets because of the ZERO flex issue in a wreck.

your mind is elsewhere on this matter, we are talking about ADJUSTABLE SEATS, not the cool factor uncomfortable on a daily basis one piece non adjustble seats.

get a life and get out of my thread idiot.

Comment

i would pick up a set for the 924 but i want to keep it original and get it restored to get a more powerful and less problematic. plaid seats are fine with me <8- ) so how are they for daily driving?

Comment

I havent got them in yet. but sitting in them with legs over the stairs to simulate a driving position, they are by far the most comfortable sport seats i have ever sat in.

I have set in sparco's out the wazoo that have NO lower leg support, i hate sliding around down there. I have set in real Bride Brix, and an OMP.

nothing compares to the Bride's hold on you, nothing. i like to feel secure.

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
                      everyday cars seats dont meet FIA certification do they eh?
                      But they do need to pass DOT minimum requirements.
                      DO YOURS???

dont argue with me on this point. FIA is for RACE USE ONLY. mainly if not ALL FIA regulated seats are buckets because of the ZERO flex issue in a wreck.
                      Please do your research before making ignorant statements like this.
                      You have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by f8ldzz
                        But they do need to pass DOT minimum requirements.
                        DO YOURS???

Please do your research before making ignorant statements like this.
                        You have no idea what you are talking about.
                        Hey, quit trying to make face in this forum. it really gets old when people like you start bashing others. I could really care less what goes on in your brain as long as it does not affect me in some undesirable shape/form/fashion

If you know oh so much, post the crap.

Validate your hate.....remember that.

till then dont make me take the time to pick you apart. you have stunk up the thread now and it might take a page or two to get rid of you.....

Comment

DANG. this forum hasnt changed. just cause someone points out that your seats arent safe people start gettin all bitchy and whiney about it.

the OLDER bride seats were better because they were actually manufactured in japan. now theyre made in taiwan or some crap like that. i think china. but anyway, the quality control isnt as good. theyre still pretty good seats.

but i have to agree that recaro is top of the line and suits taller drivers (5'10"+). i have some recaro's in my daily driver. super comfy

i have a bride zeta II (a real one thats old) and the quality is there. i have a friend that just bought a zeta II just recently and its still good, some loose strings here n there. but nothing major.

these "knock off's" (this is what i was told by a shop owner here thats also a distributor for bride) are actually real. there was an arguement with the original manufacturer and the bride people. so the manufacturer sold off allot of their seats for dirt cheap. hell it was probably given away. so thats why the seats arent made in japan anymore

Comment

So, I've got one more question. These Bride knockoffs will fit perfectly on the bride side mount seat rails for the S13?

B-Wurm

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                              So, I've got one more question. These Bride knockoffs will fit perfectly on the bride side mount seat rails for the S13?

B-Wurm
                              yes

Comment

mmann, those are ugly seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X