Racing Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Video Games

What are the best games to buy for Xbox? I've played them all, but heard about this new one called Forza Motorsport...any new on it?

The website says it's coming out in April...

www.forzamotorsport.net

gt4 still looks better. i don't get why sony is waiting till january to release it. don't they want to sell it over the holidays?

Comment

Use the search button, I think this has been done over about a million times...

Comment

Man u don't want games, u wana get out there in a real car dude.

Comment

TOUGE-R

Comment

if you must swim in bill gates pocket pool, then play Rally Sport Challange 2...thats the best game i have ever played for x-box...actually the best rally game i have ever played...its so cool...almost makes me wish i had an x-box...but then GT is on Ps2, so thats where i stay.... heres a funny fact, sony is going smaller with their design of the ps2, but microsoft is making the x-box bigger...lol...their new design is like a full size computer, and bill gates is pissing and moaning about people modding thier boxes now...lol, that guy makes me laugh...anyone that owns several Maclaren F1's and never drives any of them makes me laugh..... this is getting really scatter brained...but thats ok, cause its like 3 am right now and im in las vegas...lol

Comment

Working...
            X