Nby to drift and Rotary [:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nby to drift and Rotary [:

Hi im from puerto rico and Ive being in the drift world since like 2 years or so but i had no rwd car to practice it, i hav this love for rotary engines too so about 8 months ago i bought a Fc body w/o engine and some time later i found a good running 13B n/a and im building the car slowly but steady... i wold like if somebody with rotary cars give me some advice like wot and where to buy things for it cause i want it to be more than ready the day i throw him to the streets to burn rubber thanx and God bless u all... drifting and Felix Wankel too jajaja

WOT?

With an n/a engine, that's how you'd better be driving. Pedal to the floor.

Play with your tire pressures. Either weld it or put in a stock shimmed clutch type lsd.

Make sure your car doesn't overheat.

I recommend a seat that holds you in place well. Probably one of the best things i've put in my fc. I took her out saturday and my brother was flopping all over the place riding shotgun and i'm just casually chillin in my bucket sideways in second and third gear.

I'm n/a as well.

People will argue this but i'm convinced you can drift an n/a bridgeport twin rotor. 200+whp and like i said, pedal to the floor. With enough seat time you wont give a crap about "low end". Leave low end to the tractor pulls....

Comment

Working...
    X