Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Rocket Bunny , Kei Miura Interview

Mr Rocket Bunny , Kei Miura Interview

"While going through the purchase documents the shop owner arrogantly asked me, “You know how to really drive?” At the time I used to drift my AE86 quite regularly so replied, “I can drive.” He told me that there was a race at the local circuit on the same day I was due to come back and pick up my car, and that I should enter to prove myself. Despite some apprehension, I decided to go ahead and take the owner up on the challenge, something that I did without any problem. I thought the owner was a bit crazy for asking me to do that with my new car, but looking back that is where it all began for me."

CONTINUE HERE - FULL FEATURE
    http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/11/...-joyofmachine/

Mr. Rocket Bunny - Kei Miura Interview -

"the shop owner arrogantly asked me, “You know how to really drive?” At the time I used to drift my AE86 quite regularly so replied, “I can drive.” He told me that there was a race at the local circuit on the same day I was due to come back and pick up my car, and that I should enter to prove myself. Despite some apprehension, I decided to go ahead and take the owner up on the challenge, something that I did without any problem. I thought the owner was a bit crazy for asking me to do that with my new car, but looking back that is where it all began for me." -

Photos / Full Feature by Speedhunters @thespeedhunters

Comment

Working...
    X