Super Rare - BBS RS 17x8 +0 17x9 +19 5x114.3 - $1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Rare - BBS RS 17x8 +0 17x9 +19 5x114.3 - $1100

I am selling 4 wheels total. They are BBS RS Mesh wheels, these wheels are super rare (never officially imported to the U.S.) and only produced in 5x114.3 in Japan. They are forged aluminum centers with spun aluminum lips. They are 3 pc and all the parts are available for purchase seperately if you bend a wheel or damage one. You can even add bigger aftermarket lips to these wheels if you want to go wider or you want that baller big lip look. The lips are polished finish and the centers are powder coated so they are super easy to clean and very durable. The polished lips make it very easy to remove curb rash or and small dings. Will fit s13 or s14, fc, fd also any other 5lug rear drivers. Below are pics I am asking $1100 +ship. These wheels are worth much more and will sell for about that price on ebay (which is where they will go if they dont sell here) so no low ballers just wanted to give a chance here before I posted em on egay. I have owned 16 of these wheels in total and I love them, Just moving up to a 17/18" stagger so these will just sit around.
    Thanks!
    Bryan Rogers
    Brainfood@sbcglobal.net

These are perfect fitment for stock fender s14 with slight roll, or s13 with roll. Wheels are in good condition with just some minor paint chipping, normal for used wheels. Super easy to refinish I can help you do it I have refinished a bunch of BBS's in the past.

17x8 +0 - I have caps for them they just arent on because they arent installed on the car right now.

17x9 +19

Working...
X