No announcement yet.

anyone play any drifting video games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRID, it's an awesome title, although really you can't do clutch kicks, and what constitutes as a drift is pretty picky, i kinda like it though, the strict rules make it tough getting a 1,000,000 pt run, much less Jin Kudo's 700K+ drift line on there..but then again, it's only the demo, who knows that the future could hold for that game?

Comment

I drift on Forza 2 when im bored in the winter.. i had that F&F game for ps2 it was alot of fun the building car thing was sweet because they had real aero and parts so i built my car and 3 friends just like they look in real life.

Comment

I also am looking fwd to grid , I hope it has good car selection they should makea street and track drifting only game with imput from real drivers and style of real cars pro and street.. D1 was close

Comment

Grid

a brand new gamne called grid is sick

Comment

Originally posted by WorldBest4Sho View Post
            gran turismo 5 prologue...worth the $40 in my opinion
            I tried that at my friend's house back back in February and was kind of put off by how the cars were invincible and you can do anything to win a race. And as for drifting, they still have some problems with tire deformation simulation. Tire spin will not propel your car, it will not wear out, warm up, or pop.

Live for Speed S2 Patch Y is a very good game for racing, get a wheel but driving with an X-Box controller is decent. Just don't use a keyboard, you will not be able to control the more powerful cars with a keyboard. Just be prepared for a learning experience, because it is very hard to learn to toe heel through a hairpin with just six of your digits.

Comment

Working...
            X