Starlet Front End Conversion for AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlet Front End Conversion for AE86

i noticed that the starlet looks alot like the levin from the front could there be a posible front end conversion with the corrolla

i dunno, that car is alot smaller.

Comment

It would cost some money, but I could design and make one - Of course, everything costs money...

I doubt that this is the kind of question that people on this forum would nescessarily know (although there are often some surprise eruptions of knowledge). You might be better at club 4AG or contacting a clip importer and seeing if the bolt patterns or sizes are even remotely close.

I'm sure with enough determination it would fit, and the design does look quite similar.

Sorry I couldn't come up with a difinitive answer, but I hope that this helps. If you find out anything be sure to post it up here for future reference.

-MR

Comment

So do you have to be looking at naked pictures of a dictionary to have an explosion of knowledge?

Anything will fit on anything. All you need is the money, time, tools and enough drunken buddies to make it work. Usually the money and time run out before the drunken friends do and the tools run out with the friends.

Comment

...you're just chock full of clever phrases, ghost.

I think that really all you need is the Starlet headlights, some polyfoam blocks and some fiberglass and you can make it fit easily.

-MR

Comment

And a hammer. A really big hammer.

Comment

Working...
            X