GT4 Drift Specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT4 Drift Specs?

Hey guys, look i know this isn't a gamer site but i was just curious if anyone could post there drift setup, because i'm having a hell of a time drifting in this game. I can drift the Falken D1 FC descent but the Blitz Skyline is a total diffrents story. So anyway i was just curious if maybe ppl could post their drift setups in here.

Thanks alot
    David

Whats your D1GP FC setup if you dont mind sharing? Mines jerky and i always end up spinning out or into a wall. Well, thanks!

Comment

in GT4 my setup for drifting on my FC is all on how you tune your suspension and transmission although even if it is perfectly tuned it is still hard to drift, i mean in real life its is hard also. they made the game as real as possible so put 2 and 2 together....but making the right drift set-up is all differant for differant people but mine is.....

RC: transmission set on 16 with final gear 3.90
      RC: supension (lower the car)
      camber set: Font 3.5 rear 1.5
      take off driving aids set them all at 0
      and some mods from RE (turbo upgrade,exhuast,and suspension)
      make sure you have some hard tires too!!!
      i have 428HP but it is still hard to control a drift using the controller, I use the GT Force steering wheel with the 900 degree of steering, I think the wheel itself makes me drift 10X better then when i drift with the controller...

THEY HAVE A FALKEN FC DRIFT CAR IN THE GAME???? ......
      HOW DO I GET IT???????????

Comment

Professional and then Race of Turbo Sports and if you win em all you get a D1 FC!

BTW thanks for the tips/setup...

Comment

I take it the cars aren't set up to drift right when you get them? They just have all the parts on it. Cuz I just got the HKS/Genki Silvia and it doesn't seem to slide too well.

Comment

i just go into arcade mode, pick a car, and slap some economy tires on it, well turning off all assits too

Comment

I turn the TCS and ASM down to 0, and then just adjust the suspension to be soft up front and hard in the back. Also, for some reason, in this game you can't countersteer as much or you'll jerk the car back the other way. Maybe theres a way to correct this problem? I don't know...just try countersteering less if you find your car jerking back the other way when you drift.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                in GT4 my setup for drifting on my FC is all on how you tune your suspension and transmission although even if it is perfectly tuned it is still hard to drift, i mean in real life its is hard also. they made the game as real as possible so put 2 and 2 together....but making the right drift set-up is all differant for differant people but mine is.....

RC: transmission set on 16 with final gear 3.90
                RC: supension (lower the car)
                camber set: Font 3.5 rear 1.5
                take off driving aids set them all at 0
                and some mods from RE (turbo upgrade,exhuast,and suspension)
                make sure you have some hard tires too!!!
                i have 428HP but it is still hard to control a drift using the controller, I use the GT Force steering wheel with the 900 degree of steering, I think the wheel itself makes me drift 10X better then when i drift with the controller...

THEY HAVE A FALKEN FC DRIFT CAR IN THE GAME???? ......
                HOW DO I GET IT???????????
                What do you have you FC set for in racing? I suck at suspension set-ups, my car is the 85' RX-7 GT Limited(FC), when I first got my car to 350hp I couldnt control it at high speeds(120mph+) becuase my model didnt have a spoiler! haha I had to buy one on the ugly *Censored**Censored**Censored* wings to install on my car and it instanly fixed my problem. Any help would be great.

-Matt

Comment

Rich i know that you cant drift your FC! stop lying to everyone, we all know that you ride a bicycle everwhere, lol! j/k man, me you, matt, and brian need to have a gt4 tournament, thatd be super geeky. hahaha. i can see it now. see you at the garage tomorrow.

Comment

hahahaha......yeah i would waste you in my FC3S ....everyone knows SR20's are for posers right! hahaha j/k haha HELL YEAH we should set-up a GT-4 tourny though....i think that would be flipin' awsome hahaha....but dude seriously you gotta let me ride with you back from Luus hahaha
                    SR20DET POWA!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
                    13b power lol woot woot

Comment

HERES HOW TO DRIFT ANY CAR!

Turn ASM oversteer to 0 BUT turn ASM understeer up between 10-20! Drop the car to the rails, stiffen the spring rates, 4.5 negative front camber, 2.0 negative rear, full customize LSD with 30 initial lock, 40 on, 30 off

Comment

Im a GT4 Drifter too...

Whats up guys.. Im from philippines and I am looking for a forum that would help and understand my trip a long time ago and I finally found it... because I am trying to promote a drift in GT4 here in my country.. I am using a Nissan Skyline GTS-T and it quite good in drifting with my own suspension set up (So Many Trial and Error), I am also using AE86 Trueno..

Anyone can help me to set up the suspension of my AE86.. ?

I will post my Skyline GTST drifting in GT4 (Trial Mountain and SS Route)

Thanks... Hit me back friends!

Comment

Working...
                        X