Turbo for 91 nissan hardbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo for 91 nissan hardbody

which is the best idea remote turbo or engine bay turbo and need to be able to spend less than 800.00 any help would be nice and i got all the fuel management and pistons and rods just the turbo kit all i need.

Originally posted by driftinhardbody View Post
    which is the best idea remote turbo or engine bay turbo and need to be able to spend less than 800.00 any help would be nice and i got all the fuel management and pistons and rods just the turbo kit all i need.
    Which engine do you have?

Z24i, you'll have to create a system similar to what Chevy/Dodge TBI guys are doing, making a hat to sit on top of the throttle body. Pretty simple, but you'll need to find a way to either install larger injectors or add a third or even fourth injector. It can be done. T25, T3, T3/T4 should be good.

KA24E, just do what the S13 guys do, but get the car intake manifold as it flows better. Same turbo as I recommended for the Z24i.

VG30E, you'll have to fabricate crossover exhaust tube, the one from the Z31 300ZX will not work because there isn't enough room between the firewall and the back of the engine. You could make one that crosses under the transmission or even find a way to flip the NA exhaust manifolds and route it from the front of the engine, up to you. You can use a T3/T4 or just a T3, many Z31/VG30E guys are doing that.

Comment

i have a ka24e and the i was looking at the 240sx intake system

Comment

There are plenty of turbo kits out there for the KAE. But I will warn you, chances on spending less than $800 are slim. Look a little higher like $1000-$1200.

Comment

i was thinking on making my own set up now my uncle had a honda civic pushing 800 horses he decided to help me now.

Comment

Working...
          X