Clear All

• What is a LSD? (SPLIT THREAD)

does anybody know what LSD is?
    i am going crazy

Limited Slip Differential

Comment

Originally posted by ken_nomura88
      Do you have any idea how many times that question has been asked? Search!!

Used coilovers aren't that bad provided they don't have tons of miles or (ab)use on them. Even if you buy some crapped-out coilovers for $400, you could have them rebuilt for around $100 each, bringing the total investment to around $800.

Comment

is lsd a part or a term?
        if it is a part where is it?

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/search.php?s=

Search.

Comment

Originally posted by ken_nomura88
            is lsd a part or a term?
            if it is a part where is it?
            good god please search it

Comment

due like 4 people just told u that it's a limited slip differential...damn...scroll up

Comment

A LSD is an acrynim for Limited Slip Differential. It keeps your civic from spinning the inside tire when you give it gas in a corner. It also helps a RWD car drift better by keeping both wheels spinning at the same time. In a Civic it is in the transmission. In the RWD which stands for Rear wheel drive because the rear tires of the car are the ones that the engines power is put to the ground through, Well in a RWD car it is in the back of the car in the thing under the trunk that connects the axles to the driveshaft.

Please go outside and change you sparklugs. And advance your timing. Once you have done that you can put the SR20DET in.

That is JDM TyTe Yo!

Comment

ok so now u see why i am "mean" to "noobs"

ken_nomura88

i am going crazy

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft

ken_nomura88

i am going crazy
                    I got warned by pita bread for sticking up for you and fricken JasperWRX dude gets bumped up to mod. I am pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft

ken_nomura88

i am going crazy
                      You can always just not post in these threads, unless your desperate to get up to my post count....

Originally posted by prodigy
                      I got warned by pita bread for sticking up for you and fricken JasperWRX dude gets bumped up to mod. I am pissed.
                      Man this isnt the time or place, let the gentlemen have his thread, hell its in the newbie section. We already discussed those events. We dont need that arguement here too.

Comment

well im saying... he just hijacked a thread out of no where, about an LSD of all things.. and then someone answers.. and he still doesnt listen, that just makes me mad... how about i go into a thread about heal toe technique and start saying "Does anyone know what coilovers will fit my car" and then if someone answers, i just keep on asking and act like that person never even said anything.. i see it all the time over stupid stuff.. body kits, lsd, and other stuff.. ppl need to grow a brain

Comment

this should help you.

Differentials

Comment

its not good for your health

all i know is that it transfers power from tires slipping to other wheels

Comment

Working...
                            X