No announcement yet.

Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because i don't like half *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifts with a stock KA, especially uphill. I like to deliver quality footage and quality drifts, I do dry runs on the competition where it's flat and easy. Engine is blown now, so i am waiting for my rb20det to get installed.

Comment

Originally posted by dorifuto
      because i don't like half *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifts with a stock KA, especially uphill. I like to deliver quality footage and quality drifts, I do dry runs on the competition where it's flat and easy. Engine is blown now, so i am waiting for my rb20det to get installed.
      thanks for answering, i hear what you are saying an it makes sence. i think you said you have a vlsd too. anyway sorry about your engine i hope your rb transfer goes smoothly. keep up the good videos

Comment

lol somebody please lock or close down this thread cause its going nowhere fast...

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
          wtf? I'm not trashing at all, i was just asking a simple question. so it rains everyday in canada?
          short answer, yes

Comment

Originally posted by tougeC
            lol somebody please lock or close down this thread cause its going nowhere fast...
            not too many people seem to respect my footage on these forums.

Comment

not too many people seem to respect my footage on these forums.
              because too many people on this forum aren't old enough to drive drive. check your pm

Comment

ok i had no intention to come off as in a-hole. i greatly respect your movies and enjoy them verry much. I even liked your dancing lol. what i don't like is how i just ask something an just get bashed about how i suk. so once again i am sorry for being human and asking a question

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
                  ok i had no intention to come off as in a-hole. i greatly respect your movies and enjoy them verry much. I even liked your dancing lol. what i don't like is how i just ask something an just get bashed about how i suk. so once again i am sorry for being human and asking a question
                  it's cool man

in the previous thread too many people tried to prove to me that my drifting in the video was way too slow, and my suspension set up is pathetic. Well good for them, they haven't driven the road, they haven't driven my car and they already judge.

Comment

it's cool man

in the previous thread too many people tried to prove to me that my drifting in the video was way too slow, and my suspension set up is pathetic. Well good for them, they haven't driven the road, they haven't driven my car and they already judge.
                    Welcome to the world of internet!

Take it to the track though. I really hate to see people trashing their cars or risking their lives drifting on mountains. It should be discouraged.

Btw, camber is not more negative the better. There is a point where you have too little contact patch between your tire and the road that causes instability in a straight line, especially in high speed. Thus making initial turn in less effective. The goal of negative camber is to get full contact patch under load. So it's possible to have too much.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Nice man. I envy you and your touge. How I wish I still lived in Richmond...

B-Wurm

Comment

bump..........

Comment

bump what?

Comment

cool video, one thing though.....did michael j. fox tape that anyways....im horrible for even saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              b/c it rains alot, damn there are some haters up in here. You guys rock and are the only N. american guys bringing the touge footage regularly. BOOYAKASHA RESPECT MON, keep it up guys,
                              um no they are just the only guys who post up videos of them doing this.

Comment

thanks for telling him that Hubert...kinda what I meant to say but your better with words =P

P.S. Im not trashin the video..the video was great...I was simply stating my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X