The Pikes Peak International Raceway Falken Driftoff vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pikes Peak International Raceway Falken Driftoff vid

Wow that was a long name... Hey, here is a small compilation vid of me and my friends in Colorado at the Pikes Peak International Raceway Driftoff. My car is the White 1990 NA. This was my first time at a driftoff so don't be too harsh. Yeah my friends slept in the back of the 7's while I slept in the passenger seat, after about an hour of tossing and turning I left the car and slept on the ground outside the car!! You can see my pillow and sheets on the ground if you look. I got about an hour of sleep for the DriftOff. My friends red car is an 88 GTUs and the Black one is a 240sx if you couldn't tell. The Falken Pro's cars which are green and blue are a 240sx, a Rx-7 FD, and a NEW Mustang in that order on the track. The other Falken guys drove the Inifinity G35, and the Civic Hatch. Man that Mustang and G35 were the freakin best sounding cars I've ever heard, and I didn't think the New Mustang was that good, but it was better at drifting than most of the other Falken guys. Oooooozing power...

98mb version (high quality)
    http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...P3MHHND06QEJGN

NEW 10MB version (lower quality)
    http://media.putfile.com/PPIR-Drifting-video

THE LINKS SHOULD WORK NOW
    Last edited by theman4444; 09-12-2005, 03:43 PM.

the video isnt working

Comment

File Transfer: Invalid Link
      Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Reasons for this may include:
      Invalid link

Use only the link that was generated by YouSendIt and mailed to the recipient. All other links will not be recognized. Please check to make sure that your email client did not break the link up over multiple lines. You may need to reconstruct the link manually by cutting and pasting all components into your web browser's address bar.

thats what i get when i click....

Comment

link works for me, im currently dling it right now.

edit] just watched the vid and not bad. You guys are pretty godd. Keep up the proactice

Ill have to work on my version tomarrow and get it up.
        Last edited by iownju; 09-12-2005, 07:35 PM.

Comment

oi, the link was down by the time i got here. can anyone who got it host it on yousendit.com or something?
          edit~i was just talking about the large file. the putfile is still working. cool video though
          Last edited by blargonator; 09-18-2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

nice video. you guys should come back down to a texas event soon. we are having one in mineral wells on october 2nd. this is aaron in the silver 350z by the way.

Comment

Working...
            X