More Tophat projects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Tophat projects.

Here are some more of the cars being built down at Tophat. These are in the early stages of assembly so bear with us.

RB20 install for a customer.

Another RB20 car. This one is a little rough. It was one of the first installs that they ever did but the guy that owns it is a little slack on taking care of things.

This is Tim Burgers car. Tim works down at Tophat.

Tims engine, another RB20 with a Tophat intake on it.

Check back for updates.

how much does that intake run?

Comment

For years g.o.d., you have posted some sick cars. Nothing has changed, im sure these cars are going to be sweet

Comment

^what he said.
        i have not posted on here for like a year, but i have not been here for like a year either <8- \ glad i saw this. what ever happened to that 240Z you had? that thing looked amazing.

Comment

hey ghost how ya been hit me up with a pm so we can catch up sometime. ive got a nasty car now and first break ig et im commin to visit u guys

Comment

Thanks guys, my brother and his staff are building all of these cars that I am posting for various customers at Tophat Performance in Conyers Ga, on the web at WWW.TOPHATPERFORMANCE.COM. All pricing questions can be directed to them, they are very reasonable on prices and as you can see, the work is top notch with a clean shop to boot so check em out.

My new ride has yet to be unveiled but pickup and supercharged all fits in the same sentence. The only thing i'm lacking now is the suspension and the 5 speed. Once that goes in it's slide-a-roo time again. Other than that it is done, paint and all.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
              what ever happened to that 240Z you had? that thing looked amazing.
              I still got it, want it? It's for sale. It needs assembly, I got the 6 cylinder sitting in the garage and it's got a V8 chevy sitting in it at the moment but needs mounts, headers, and finishing. It's got a roll bar, fuel cel, all Autometer guages, Fatty radiator and a bunch other stuff. $4000 takes it all. Need to fund my new project.

Comment

Working...
              X