No announcement yet.

NICK HOGAN Injured In Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all wish NICK the best and hope he and his passanger get better soon.
    The rest will take care of it self in time......
    McKinney Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
      Ditto... People just don't take responsibility for the stuff they say on the internet. I dare him to say that in front of the Hogans face to face...

Get well Nick, hope to see you in Atlanta NOPI Nationals for the finals!
      Say that to his face and you'll meet the pythons.

Good luck to everyone involved.

Comment

Just heard that Nick is out of the hospital. Glad he is okay and not seriously injured. His passenger is still in the hospital in critical condition and I hope you all stop bickering and send your thoughts and prayers out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Some dude wrecks a Ferrari or a lambo we call him a idiot

Celebrity/"pro" wrecks a supra we wish him a speedy recovery

People are funny....
          dude, steffan erikson is my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hero, tore an enzo to pieces and ran into the woods, and have you read his life story? dude's crazy shady. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
            Wreckless driving, speeding, etc.
            This is a good reason to strip this kid of ALL his sponsors and license.

His "pro" status will come into play when dealing with this public accident.
            He shouldn't have been stupid.

Embarrassing.

He deserves his injuries if he was being foolish.
            You sound like a hypocrite *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*.

Comment

everyone on this forum likes drifting, therefore is a car guy who likes traveling at high rates of speed and making tire smoke.

honestly if i had access to a 800 hp supra id have done that eventually at his age.

i hope everyone turns out okay, its big news everywhere, i really feel sorry for him. hes a young kid just like we all are/once were/still are and everyone on this forum has done stuff that wasnt the smartest thing to do but it was fun and well still do it anyways. i hope everyone comes out okay, that really sucks.

Comment

Yes,
                It's confirmed Nick is out of the hospital.
                I spoke to him personally,
                he broke his arm and is VERY sore, shaken of course.

He was headed back to the hospital to visit his passenger that is still in there.

He informed me that he hydroplaned and lost control of the vehicle, he actually attempted to dodge a puddle and there was somebody next to him, too late.

Bottomline, I'm sure he's very shaken and will get hammered on because that's the nature and world we live in.
                Accident is an accident, foolish or whatever.

Nick is out of the hopsital and suffered a broken arm, yet he's heading back ot the hospital and concerned about his boy John.

Let's be supportive and less negative.

Comment

I'm glad Nick is okay he is a good kid and hope his friend will be fine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                    Yes,
                    It's confirmed Nick is out of the hospital.
                    I spoke to him personally,
                    he broke his arm and is VERY sore, shaken of course.

He was headed back to the hospital to visit his passenger that is still in there.

He informed me that he hydroplaned and lost control of the vehicle, he actually attempted to dodge a puddle and there was somebody next to him, too late.

Bottomline, I'm sure he's very shaken and will get hammered on because that's the nature and world we live in.
                    Accident is an accident, foolish or whatever.

Nick is out of the hopsital and suffered a broken arm, yet he's heading back ot the hospital and concerned about his boy John.

Let's be supportive and less negative.
                    From what i remember, that street is 40-45mph, I dont see how you could create that sort of damage from a 40 mph crash, i could be wrong though.

apparently he already had a ticket from earlier in the month from going 82 into a 45mph construction zone and not wearing his seat belt.

additional reports that there were multiple witnesses that saw him racing a silver viper during the time of his accident.

i do hope he recovers, but in the same breath I hope he learns from his mistake and starts driving on the streets responsibly

Comment

Wow...it's unbelievable how hateful some people are. There's always going to be someone bigger, faster, richer...etc. Try not to hate life so much.

I wish Nick and his passenger well and a speedy recovery.

--Frank

Comment

Yea, I bet hes a nice guy and is a decent driver after mopar invested hundreds of thousands just to teach him how to. Seriously guys, cut the naive act. We've been through this a thousands times, there's tons of drivers better them him without his sponsors... why because they aren't famous and don't have there own TV shows. Show respect to the privateers now, the real heroes of our sport.

But in any sense, what he did was pure idiocy.

Driving stupid on a public road with a very high powered illegally modified car (well in so cal anyways lol)

Destroyed the car while driving stupid

Got him self hurt in the process

Also got the passenger in the car even more seriously hurt (if he doesnt survive, he will be up for manslaughter)

The dudes a idiot, I'm sorry just a rich kid with fast cars with no disregard for the law, his life and others. I hope this accident knocked some sense in him. And yea, I would probably do the same thing his age with a car like that, but there's a reason why people don't buy there kids 800hp vehicles... screw it... there's a reason that not that many people in general buy and drive 800hp vehicles on the street. Its just not a practical or safe idea.

Its funny, people said worst things about Eddie griffin when he crashed at irwindale... and he was on a track and didn't injure himself or others.

Again, dude crashes a Ferrari on the track and walks away without a scratch hes a idiot.

Dude wrecks a 800HP supra on a public road injuring him self, his passenger, and maybe the reputation of the sport he competes in and we love and we wish him a speedy recovery.

wipe off your noses

Comment

blaze1 - cut the crap. You are out of line here.

the sport will not be 'ruined' because of a possibly weather-related, single-car accident on an public road in a street car. Remember, police said there was no signs of racing or 'drifting'.

The sponsors who work with Nick are getting a lot more publicity than 90% of the sponsors in the sport. In the end, sponsors want publicity and 'impressions'. They took a risk with a young driver, and I'd say they're paying off well.

Lay off the guy. We still don't even know full details of the situation. If it was a mistake, it was a mistake. if it wasn't a mistake and the car lost control because it hydroplaned, is there really anything anyone could have done?
                          Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                            blaze1 - cut the crap. You are out of line here.

the sport will not be 'ruined' because of a possibly weather-related, single-car accident on an public road in a street car. Remember, police said there was no signs of racing or 'drifting'.

The sponsors who work with Nick are getting a lot more publicity than 90% of the sponsors in the sport. In the end, sponsors want publicity and 'impressions'. They took a risk with a young driver, and I'd say they're paying off well.

Lay off the guy. We still don't even know full details of the situation. If it was a mistake, it was a mistake. if it wasn't a mistake and the car lost control because it hydroplaned, is there really anything anyone could have done?
                            Again...

Stop being so naive

Look at those pics, you watch option videos. You seen people drift at high speeds in the rain and crash.... they don't get there cars ripped in two. Rain no rain puddle or no puddle, accidents don't happen like that going 45.

There's a way from keeping your self from hydroplaning, its called driving safely. Hes a formula D/NOPI licensed driver, he should really know better.

I'm not going to brown nose him, just telling the truth. I really hope this knocked some sense into him.

You sound like one of those 15yo Brittany spears fanatics... she can do drugs, drop her baby, crash her car and still in your mind she's a genuinely good person.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              Yea, I bet hes a nice guy and is a decent driver after mopar invested hundreds of thousands just to teach him how to. Seriously guys, cut the naive act. We've been through this a thousands times, there's tons of drivers better them him without his sponsors... why because they aren't famous and don't have there own TV shows. Show respect to the privateers now, the real heroes of our sport.

But in any sense, what he did was pure idiocy.

Driving stupid on a public road with a very high powered illegally modified car (well in so cal anyways lol)

Destroyed the car while driving stupid

Got him self hurt in the process

Also got the passenger in the car even more seriously hurt (if he doesnt survive, he will be up for manslaughter)

The dudes a idiot, I'm sorry just a rich kid with fast cars with no disregard for the law, his life and others. I hope this accident knocked some sense in him. And yea, I would probably do the same thing his age with a car like that, but there's a reason why people don't buy there kids 800hp vehicles... screw it... there's a reason that not that many people in general buy and drive 800hp vehicles on the street. Its just not a practical or safe idea.

Its funny, people said worst things about Eddie griffin when he crashed at irwindale... and he was on a track and didn't injure himself or others.

Again, dude crashes a Ferrari on the track and walks away without a scratch hes a idiot.

Dude wrecks a 800HP supra on a public road injuring him self, his passenger, and maybe the reputation of the sport he competes in and we love and we wish him a speedy recovery.

wipe off your noses
                              All I heard it "Rich, Famous, TV deal"

You sir are a hater. If you wanna hate on him, do it somewhere else cause everyone here wishes him well. It's funny that you and Double nut star say these things on a forum.

In real life you would be the first one in line to meet him and his father hoping you actually got your face on Nopi Tunervision so you could point out to your wannabe drifter friends that you were on TV. People like you all make me sick.

Come to events and run that flap on the front of your face, don't save it for the forums.

Prayers go out to Nick and the Hogan family. No matter what the circumstances are, they will have to live with what happened, and knowing how nice they area, it will be hard on them knowing that the passenger is stil in the hospital.

So if you are gonna hate, GTFO of here because mods aren't gonna take it I can assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                                All I heard it "Rich, Famous, TV deal"

You sir are a hater. If you wanna hate on him, do it somewhere else cause everyone here wishes him well. It's funny that you and Double nut star say these things on a forum.

In real life you would be the first one in line to meet him and his father hoping you actually got your face on Nopi Tunervision so you could point out to your wannabe drifter friends that you were on TV. People like you all make me sick.

Come to events and run that flap on the front of your face, don't save it for the forums.

Prayers go out to Nick and the Hogan family. No matter what the circumstances are, they will have to live with what happened, and knowing how nice they area, it will be hard on them knowing that the passenger is stil in the hospital.

So if you are gonna hate, GTFO of here because mods aren't gonna take it I can assure you.
                                hhahahahahahahahahah

rofl

are you for real man

there is no hate here, just constructive criticism, if all you read "Rich, Famous, TV deal" you must have a 3rd grade reading level. I don't blame or hate sponsors for sponsoring him. Its smart, if I was in there shoes I would do the same thing.

Nick Hogan ain't nothing more then a human being, his father on the other hand....

I was more of a randy savage fan in my day lol jk

All I'm saying here is the truth, cant handle it you gtfo. I don't brown nose dudes just because they have famous parents and can drift a little bit. If you do something utterly stupid, I'm gonna call it as that. And believe me, I would definitely tell him to his face what he did was stupid... but why do that, I'm pretty sure his parents already did.

But lets not jump to conclusion, we all know celebrities make wonderful parents.

And for reals, its a open discussion, everyone has the right to say what they want about the subject. As long as am not cursing or making threats its all fair game.

Comment

Working...
                                X