No announcement yet.

NICK HOGAN Injured In Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on guys, stop the bitching, this thread isnt made for that.

Comment

Blaze, do us all a favor an let someone else teach your kids compassion.
      If you wanna be a tough ethug, find some other thread. People got hurt, back off.

Comment

Honestly...
        I meant what I said.
        But I guess I NEED to clarify. Should have to, but an idiot is an idiot.

He deserves whatever injury he has caused upon himself.
        His passneger did not so much. He was trapped in the car with a leadfoot. I'm sure he wasn't that naive though.
        I would own up to the same IF I were to drive like an idiot, disregard the law, endanger others, etc.
        Any consequences acrued due to the event are just.

If it were ME or some other joe... you'd all say the same.

He is a licensed PROFESSIONAL.
        He is SonOfCelebrity.
        There are more fluffered eyes on Nick than say...JR.

He drove like an idiot... be it racing, drifting or speeding... A little weather accelerated his bad judgement. He would not have landed himself and his pal with such injury if he were OBEYING the law.

I'm sorry, it doesn't matter who he is, who you are, who I am.... The law is the law and when you, I or they break it, WE should be punished accordingly.

Accidents suck.
        Injuries suck.
        Injuries caused by accidents suck.
        Injuries caused by Accidents caused by stupidity... suck, but become deserved.

Life has a way of slapping your wrist when you do something bad/wrong.

Life just slapped this kid's wrist.

I will retract all of this towards Nick, IF it is proven he broke no laws...speed limit or anything.
        Last edited by Double M Star; 08-27-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

You both wanna take shots at him, do it later. Right now families are in crisis mode because 1 kid is messed up and one is still in the hospital. Be a big man later after things have died down, not in the middle of turmoil.

Alot of people feel strongly about it, whatever their reason to feel that way is, it doesn't matter. I can also promise you that if it were your child laying there in the hospital the last thing you would want to hear is a couple loudmouthes who have zero clue what is really going on running their traps about your child.

This forum has the unique distinction of having people on it who for the most part respect each other. That comes with the professionals that are on this site. I personally like that level of respect for people in the sport. So online forum or not, what you think is fair game or not, disrespect will not be tolerated. I don't care what you think is open for discussion or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post

I will retract all of this towards Nick, IF it is proven he broke no laws...speed limit or anything.
            Yea because I am sure you have never gone over the speed limit on I-15. Don't sit here and act like you've never broken a traffic law before. I have only driven 15 miles or so today and probably broken at least three of them. Get serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
              You both wanna take shots at him, do it later. Right now families are in crisis mode because 1 kid is messed up and one is still in the hospital. Be a big man later after things have died down, not in the middle of turmoil.
              Who's taking shots?
              There's no need to be rude.
              I agree, his family is in crisis...pending details on the cause aside.

Alot of people feel strongly about it, whatever their reason to feel that way is, it doesn't matter. I can also promise you that if it were your child laying there in the hospital the last thing you would want to hear is a couple loudmouthes who have zero clue what is really going on running their traps about your child.
              True enough. I also wouldn't be on this forum if it were the case. I wouldn't care what was said, if it were the case. So there's no need to preach that garbage here.

This forum has the unique distinction of having people on it who for the most part respect each other. That comes with the professionals that are on this site. I personally like that level of respect for people in the sport. So online forum or not, what you think is fair game or not, disrespect will not be tolerated.
              I respect everyone. There has been no disrespect displayed by anyone who has made a statment opposite of yours.

I don't care what you think is open for discussion or not.
              Prescribe your own meds doc, that above statement is both disrespectful and rude to everyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
                Yea because I am sure you have never gone over the speed limit on I-15. Don't sit here and act like you've never broken a traffic law before. I have only driven 15 miles or so today and probably broken at least three of them. Get serious.
                I've never claimed to be a saint, but I will own up to breaking the law. And if there's collateral damages caused by me breaking the law, I am able to take ownership of that also.

It's rarer now that I will break posted laws.
                I know the damages that can be caused. I've seen them. I've helped those who were victims of callous disregard of the law.

This is serious.
                Life is serious

Comment

Double M, you dont find this rude?

Originally posted by double m star
                  He deserves his injuries if he was being foolish.
                  Funny, because if you read back through it, alot of people found it rude.

Like I said, leave the hate out.

Comment

This is unfortunate. I wish the best for both families, and everyone a speedy recovery.

It's the job of the legal system to determine guilt and punishment not mine or anyone else on this forum.

Comment

Why would you assume I was "hating"?

Not really, there is the magic word in the middle.

...if he was being foolish.

Fool-ish
                      adjective
                      1. resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.
                      2. lacking forethought or caution.
                      3. trifling, insignificant, or paltry.
                      [Origin: 1250–1300; ME folish, foolish. See fool1, -ish1]

adj.

1. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of good sense or judgment; silly: foolish remarks.
                      2. Resulting from stupidity or misinformation; unwise: a foolish decision.
                      3. Arousing laughter; absurd or ridiculous: a foolish grin.
                      4. Immoderate or stubborn; unreasonable: foolish pride; foolish love.
                      5. Embarrassed; abashed: I feel foolish telling you this.
                      6. Insignificant; trivial: spent all their money on foolish little knickknacks.

—Related forms
                      fool·ish·ly, adverb
                      fool·ish·ness, noun

—Synonyms 1, 2. senseless, vacant, vapid, simple, witless. Foolish, fatuous, silly, inane, stupid, asinine imply weakness of intellect and lack of judgment. Foolish implies lack of common sense or good judgment or, sometimes, weakness of mind: a foolish decision; The child seems foolish. Fatuous implies being not only foolish, dull, and vacant in mind, but complacent and highly self-satisfied as well: fatuous and self-important; fatuous answers. Silly denotes extreme and conspicuous foolishness; it may also refer to pointlessness of jokes, remarks, etc.: silly and senseless behavior; a perfectly silly statement. Inane applies to silliness that is notably lacking in content, sense, or point: inane questions that leave one no reply. Stupid implies natural slowness or dullness of intellect, or, sometimes, a benumbed or dazed state of mind; it is also used to mean foolish or silly: well-meaning but stupid; rendered stupid by a blow; It is stupid to do such a thing. Asinine originally meant like an *Censored**Censored**Censored*; it applies to witlessly stupid conversation or conduct and suggests a lack of social grace or perception: He failed to notice the reaction to his asinine remarks. 1. imprudent, unreasonable, foolhardy, irrational; thoughtless, nonsensical, ridiculous, absurd, pointless, preposterous.

Clarity.

Comment

Those that are posting know what's up.

Why not just shut your mouth and mind your "noses" as people are saying!

Man,
                        You guys have no respect for injured or whatever, accidents happen.
                        I've been in them when I was doing stupid stuff and also been in them when stpuid stuff was done to me.
                        It happens, literally a Supra LOST IT in front of me, spun out and almost hit me going 15 MPH because it was WET!!!, Literally pulled away from the light and lost it.

It's really ridiculous to judge somebody when you don't even have the facts.

Nick's a fan, a professional and he had an accident.

He's by his homies side as we type so whatever, he's doing what he can.

Let's bury the hatchet and get on with hoping for the best for his homie!

Comment

I hope he recovers fast as well as his friend.

So he can discuss what happened.
                          We know we're interested.

Like I said before, life likes to hand out it's little wrist slaps.... welcome to life nick.

Comment

good luck nick and passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              Again...

Stop being so naive

Look at those pics, you watch option videos. You seen people drift at high speeds in the rain and crash.... they don't get there cars ripped in two. Rain no rain puddle or no puddle, accidents don't happen like that going 45.
                              apparently you haven't seen these option videos you speak of. i don't recall any palm trees in the middle of the tracks. please point me in the direction of which one has someone hitting a tree during a crash so i can see the difference in damage.

do you drive the speed limit every hour of every day you happen to be driving? i'd be willing to bet not.

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
                                I hope he recovers fast as well as his friend.

So he can discuss what happened.
                                We know we're interested.

Like I said before, life likes to hand out it's little wrist slaps.... welcome to life nick.
                                That's more like it. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X