DRIFT ALLIANCE "BAD AS HELL" (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the DVD release!!

I just got it yesterday and will watch it tonight or tomorrow for sure!!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!! We really appreciate it. I am going to take all of this feedback very seriously when we edit the next DVD, so keep posting!

-pete

Comment

As I posted I ZT:

Finally had time to watch the DVD last night. A++ for the drifting footage and interviews, but about 80% of the music was REALLY bad. The tuneless-local-band-with-tone-deaf-singer sound just does not work with the footage. Some of the music was to the point where I had to put it on mute just to watch it, which annoyed the hell out of me. I'm not someone who thinks it should have been a hip-hop soundtrack (I hate hip hop/rap), but something more melodic with the same level of aggression would have fit the footage much better.

Just my 2 cents. Otherwise an outstanding video.

Comment

Is it possible to go pick this vid up at a store? Wanted to see it since the day I heard you guys were making a DVD but I cant order it online.

Comment

I enjoyed the Costa Rica demo coverage. I would really like to see the 2006 LBGP coverage in the next DVD.

Comment

HOT AS SH*T!!! its like diving into a pit of scorpions and setting them all on fire with a flamethrowr!

seriously awesome job guys!! too bad that Tangelo guy is a fruit cup.

Comment

Guys,

I've said this before, the DVD was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome. The drift footage, the party footage, men in speedos driving golf carts. The DVD had it all. JR dude I can tell you one thing bro. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER HOUSE PARTY LIKE THAT I AM NOT MISSING IT FOR ANYTHING HAHAHAHA. Also if you give me 200 bucks I will pee my pants in the middle of the Hard Rock Bar at SEMA this year HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I SHOULD HAVE IT IN THE MAIL TODAy

IM SOO PUMPED

::at schooL::

AHHH DA PWNZ U

check ouyt my videooooo at googleee

type uh..240sx Burnout...and find my name (Ozzy) by Mo Gaffar --
                  i got my DA sticke ron the back REPRESENT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggorri
                    As I posted I ZT:

Finally had time to watch the DVD last night. A++ for the drifting footage and interviews, but about 80% of the music was REALLY bad. The tuneless-local-band-with-tone-deaf-singer sound just does not work with the footage. Some of the music was to the point where I had to put it on mute just to watch it, which annoyed the hell out of me. I'm not someone who thinks it should have been a hip-hop soundtrack (I hate hip hop/rap), but something more melodic with the same level of aggression would have fit the footage much better.

Just my 2 cents. Otherwise an outstanding video.
                    I'm a straight hip hop head but the music set the vibe of what they are all about. Like the one guy said, "This is dedicated to all things metal!"

Comment

I thought the dvd was great. Had an awesome selection of footage. I really like the uniqueness of the DA cars, so in the next one, i wouldn't mind seeing some info on the cars, but thats my opinion. Again, unreal dvd, was definately worth the wait !!!

Comment

DUDE THE MUSIC ROCKED....

come on Annihilation Time!!! *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing Worm rocks!!!!

that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* made my day, i can watch this dvd back to back for like hours!!!

just one thing i wish it was longer, showed more of the Pikes Peak, and like shitttt id be happy

was it JR who drove on Pikes Peak and had that Chopper following him, i saw a video of a car drifting on this narrow road one time, and i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* my pants the dude was sliding so fast !!
                        --

so uh, next time theres a video like that i want to be in it!! *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*n that asian dude breaking those wooden wall things with his shoulder -- priceless ahah

Comment

Just received it, the driving was great. Im glad to see that you guys have a great bond as friends. But you guys are out of control. I dont know how you guys can do it day in and day out! I mean east coast rocks hard, you guys just rock harder

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                            Is it possible to go pick this vid up at a store? Wanted to see it since the day I heard you guys were making a DVD but I cant order it online.
                            yup Tower, Best Buy, FYE, Suncoast..
                            Circut City

Comment

englishtown
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZJ4ZkCeBxY&eurl=

Comment

i loved the dvd! music + drifting was a big thumbs up, and that party at jrs house seemed insane!!

Comment

Working...
                                X