No announcement yet.

Drifting Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give this guy an A+ for this, Cos it takes some serious guts to drift a volvo, ( bloody volvo drivers ) what game was it.

Comment

I still think GT3 is the best game for drifting. Cant wait for GT4.

Comment

Link to site

Here is the link to the game I drifted a Volvo in

http://www.iomx.com/download/free_ga...ampionship.htm
        Attached Files

Comment

you can drift in Need for Speed Underground there is a whole mode it feels very real.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet
            you can drift in Need for Speed Underground there is a whole mode it feels very real.
            BWAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAH
            you call that real? i dont drive yet, but i know that cant be real....i never need to countersteer...i can get 90 degree angles at 50 mph and recover....if you think thats real...you must be smoking something....

Comment

also in NFS underground you have a honda and cavaler drifting just as good as the 240 and supra now do u think its real?

Comment

NFSU doesn't even come close to real life drifting even with the Drift Mode. 1) The street is slicked up to make your car slide easier 2) You can't adjust things such as suspension, tire, camber angle and dampers like you can in Gran Turismo 3. I personally think GT3 is the best game to drift in.

Comment

the best "drift" car in that game is the miata.

Comment

i think your saying that cuz you own one

Comment

I tried Live For Speed

I tried LFS and... It is the HARDEST game I have ever played (well atleast to drift in) This game is extemely realistic, it even takes time to center your steering wheel. After you set up the game so it isnt too hard, you can choose form two cars (in demo) one fwd and one rwd. Of course I picked the RWD one. Then you can set your car up in every way. Most games you can only set the gear ratios or something like that, but this game lets you turn your car into a rally racer, gran touring car, or of course a drift racer. This game is well worth the download. It is challenging unlike NFSU drifting, and it comes with multiplayer (rare with demos). I could just sit all day and watch the really good guys play each other online. Well here is a pic of one of the only times I was able to do a good drift. And I thought drifting a Volvo S40 was hard!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to revive a long dead thread, but if you have a playstation 3, the Gran Turismo HD Concept is free to download, and includes a drift trial mode, with online rankings and the best physics i've ever seen in a console game.

It starts with the Suzuki Cappuccino and then you unlock the:

Miata
                        Integra Type R
                        Evo IV
                        Infiniti G35
                        Evo IX
                        Lotus Elise
                        Skyline R32
                        Celica GT4 Rally Car
                        Ferrari 599 Fiorano

It's free, amazing graphics, great physics and online rankings. Go get it!

Comment

you should be banned

Comment

Originally posted by crysis View Post
                            you should be banned
                            but i don't even play any instruments.

EDIT: It's funny, our avatars are pretty similar...except i'm actually the one in mine.
                            Last edited by Spy001; 01-25-2007, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001 View Post
                              but i don't even play any instruments.
                              -_-

EDIT: It's funny, our avatars are pretty similar...except i'm actually the one in mine.
                              im a kung fu player.

Comment

Working...
                              X