No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey tony its wayne, (cancunman87) wheres my free sstuff you promsied me ahaha get my dreams up for nothing , but anyways can you give us mroe details into these videos and such you are talking about and also can you help a brother out with his car ahah peace out man

wayne

Comment

I have some questions for you tony...

How many fights did you get last weekend?

How many bouncers did you take out with their own weapon?

If my rad support has a gaping hole in it where it meets the control arm, should u just epoxy that thing back together and call it a day??

Hows the pizza in cali?

Anyway, thanks for all your help this weekend helping me get that work done on the s13, have a kickass time at sema. Dont be a stranger to D town.

Comment

hahaha rad.
        i bet there are 1000 awesome stories about you, Tony.

Comment

1) Why didn't you hang out with all of us all week and party everyday in PA? We all missed you.

2) Did you even have fun on our vacation?

3) Why do we dress up for random occasions but somehow ended up at 3 halloween parties and be the only ones not in costumes?

4) When can is Friends season 8 coming out so we can snuggle up and watch it together?

5) When is our rent due?

6) Are we ever going to setup our apartment so we dont have to sleep together anymore?
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Thought you were an arrogant sob from the east when I first met you but man was I wrong! Tony, you ROCK!

As far as your comment towards WDC, I totally agree. We should support only one MAIN series. Hopefully all the FD guys would stick together to rock in FD for another year!
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
              6) Are we ever going to setup our apartment so we dont have to sleep together anymore?
              OMG!!!!

Comment

hahahahah.
                i seen the pics of this kinda stuff!
                but there are even more well known names involved!
                hahah

Comment

OH god people would not believe the pictures! HAHAHA.

Comment

I saw the pictures... I don't believe them either... Muhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                      I saw the pictures... I don't believe them either... Muhahahaha
                      don't even want to know...haha

Comment

Originally posted by IwantanFC
                        I have some questions for you tony...

How many fights did you get last weekend?
                        ahaha, ok, we got into one fight, but it wasn't our fault and we didn't start it!!

How many bouncers did you take out with their own weapon? um.... one

If my rad support has a gaping hole in it where it meets the control arm, should u just epoxy that thing back together and call it a day??

Yes, if you have serious mental problems

Hows the pizza in cali?
                        The pizza in california is terrible, the pizza is one of the main reasons i go back to the east coast!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for all your help this weekend helping me get that work done on the s13, have a kickass time at sema. Dont be a stranger to D town.

No problem dude, i'll hit you up next time i'm in town!!, i'm at sema right now, i'll get back on the rest of those questions ASAP!

-Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by _WildTwogi_
                          Hey tony. It's Pat (that kid. lol)

1. When are you going to go Touge AGAIN!!?! CALL ME.
                          HAHA, ok, i dunno when i'm going next, the mountain runs in cali are nuts, there are more crashes than there are clean runs, its kinda scary, but i'm sure andy will drag us up there at least a few more times

2. WIll you Train me??
                          I will train anyone that comes to drift day, and asks for help!! (after 9 or 10 am generally), like nadine, go check out her new diary entry, i instruct anybody!

3. When are we gonna go pick up those hachis?
                          Hopefully later this month, i can get ahold of an 86 for a reasonable price, you gotta get me all the details on those things, because i need a corolla!
                          4. Can i get a ride along one of these days?
                          I'll see what i can do, if you see an opportunity during practice, just come ask me!! we are down to give out rides, i gave some kid at houston FD a ride at the very end of the event, we just snuck over to the skidpad!
                          5. Why were you judging at Formula D.
                          You are talking about the EA sports NFSU2 snoop dogg contest thing, i was up at the judging stand to help announce, and it sorta turned into helping judge a bit, with utsumi and seigo
                          6. Oh yeah and can i have a giant DA sticker too?
                          I'll see what i can do, but they will be available at driftalliance.com in the coming weeks!!! woo hoo, i'll try to answer some more questions soon
                          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

I have one question regarding your car for the next season. So it's a Falken-sponsored FD. How does it feel? When will we see the engine and chassis specs? What kind of coilovers do you use? I really like your drifting and I hope too see it getting even better next season. Best regards!

d.

EDIT: IwatanFC, thanks, I corrected the post.
                            Last edited by Darkstar; 11-10-2004, 03:33 AM.

Comment

are you gonna put a sr20det in this fd as well???

Comment

Tony is drifting an FD, not an S15, Chris is driving the S15.

Comment

Working...
                                X