Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
    hey tony its wayne, (cancunman87) wheres my free sstuff you promsied me ahaha get my dreams up for nothing , but anyways can you give us mroe details into these videos and such you are talking about and also can you help a brother out with his car ahah peace out man

wayne
    answer my questions, pleasee, and do you plan to have the car done for the d1 drivers search ? are any of the da drivers gonna be driving thier new cars ? i know chris is planning on using the z but what about the rest of you guys, plus answer my questions up top.

also whats up with gettin my hopes up, took my address still aint got nothin in the mail,

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
      answer my questions, pleasee, and do you plan to have the car done for the d1 drivers search ? are any of the da drivers gonna be driving thier new cars ? i know chris is planning on using the z but what about the rest of you guys, plus answer my questions up top.

also whats up with gettin my hopes up, took my address still aint got nothin in the mail,

Ok, i don't think my car is going to be anywhere near ready for the drivers search dec11, i don't think any of the DA guys will be using their new cars before the first of the year, i am planning on trying to have my car done for january. We will be posting up the progress of the car on drifting.com so you can all follow the build up of the FD and the S15.

The details of the drift alliance videos are not something i can really share right now, i can tell you that we are going to try to have our first video done by spring of next year and that it will be the first video of its kind ever produced in the car industry....
      about your shirt, PM me your address, and i'll see what i can do, i'm pretty busy, but i'll try to get something out...
      -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

what is your favorite animal?
        what is your favorite gear to drive in?
        what is the time you usually wake up?
        i haven't seen you guys in a while
        i want some rolling rock
        i'm gonna paint my car soon
        your car says FD3S on it.... weird
        Klay is in some of those pictures
        wait.. some of these are not questions.

Comment

what is your favorite animal? Friday night;

what is your favorite gear to drive in? Friday

what is the time you usually wake up? Night

i want some rolling rock FRIDAY NIGHT. Skip Work.

your car says FD3S on it.... weird

Comment

why thank you kind sir.
            friday... work... sad face here

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
              what is your favorite animal?
              The mongoose

what is your favorite gear to drive in? 4th gear
              what is the time you usually wake up? about 1030 am
              i want some rolling rock, so do i, and yeah, tonight lets go to lindseys
              your car says FD3S on it.... weird yeah, i had nothing to do with that, and it is weird

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

damnit Tone-Loc... why'd u take your pic down? i knew how much u loved Kim's pants haha (im also expecting to be greeted by a beating, as well as the usual hug and or multiple rounds of shots for that one next time your home ). I was just speaking in generalities tho my friend. Call me you sucker mcsuckerton, Im in a glass case of emotion here.

o yea, a question...

why does Jacka55 and Bam and them have a tv show when DG/DA people do the same stuff and are funnier? get a show! WHAMMY!

Comment

I Drift Alliance
                  I'm from Queens N,Y trying to get into drifting. I want to now what it takes to become involve in this new sport?

Comment

how does one go about joining DA with a 300HP RWD wagon?

Comment

360guy

IT just takes a good attitude, get a car thats rwd, learn how to drive it, and find some local events and have fun. and try not to kill yourself

coilover kid
                      What kinda wagon you got?? i'd have to check you out, DA will probably be adding a member in the future, and we are always on the lookout for new talent!!1

www.driftalliance.com
                      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                        360guy

IT just takes a good attitude, get a car thats rwd, learn how to drive it, and find some local events and have fun. and try not to kill yourself

coilover kid
                        What kinda wagon you got?? i'd have to check you out, DA will probably be adding a member in the future, and we are always on the lookout for new talent!!1
                        It's a Subaru Legacy wagon with a Japanese WRX drivetrain swap; and has also been converted to RWD. It's TOTALLY unique amongst everything else. I have a small movie of the car, but it doesnt show much...

http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/wagondrift.qtl

anyway yeah, i'm also the guy that made the formula D movie with all the gratuitous DA footage in it, like yours and chris' intro =).

ps. I know your GF, but i dont think she remembers me...I have a rally-car and she's into all that stuff. Everyone on the subaru forums drools over her
                        Last edited by Coiloverkid; 11-27-2004, 10:31 PM.

Comment

360guy

"IT just takes a good attitude, get a car thats rwd, learn how to drive it, and find some local events and have fun. and try not to kill yourself"

good looking!!!
                          thinks for the input. I hope one day you see me drift my M7 supra

thinks again Drift Alliance.

Comment

Yea, Coilovers car is super cool.

Tony, what happened to the DA website? I need to order shirt.

Comment

Ghost,
                              you can get our shirts currently on
                              www.iloveracing.com or on this site in the store, our website is finally going to be fully operational with a store, a gallery, and some video trailers and an updatable news/journal page!
                              should be done in a few weeks hopefully
                              tony

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                                Ghost,
                                you can get our shirts currently on
                                www.iloveracing.com or on this site in the store, our website is finally going to be fully operational with a store, a gallery, and some video trailers and an updatable news/journal page!
                                should be done in a few weeks hopefully
                                tony
                                How does one go about being featured on your fancy website?

Comment

Working...
                                X