No announcement yet.

Sae Kang good bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers go out to the family and friends.

With all due respect, please post what you can once you get the medical report (I don't expect a full detailed report). I can become a bit obsessive when it comes to my bodybuilding,...and I don't want to fall on the same path.

(I'll keep this as short as possible)
    In an effort to become leaner, I took the Ephedra cocktail. This consists of taking aspirin, caffeine, and ephedra itself. While I noticed I was getting leaner, I noticed that my blood pressure had gone up. This was evident w/ my slightly noticeable decreased vision (as I wear contacts). When I noticed this, I stopped.

The only reason I ask, is because you mentioned that he was bodybuilding,...and it involved a bit of caffeine and energy drinks.

Again, my prayers go out to the family and friends. I have never met Sae Kang, but it is quite evident that his passing is a loss to the community...

Comment

Our deepest condolances to Sae's Family and close friends.

One of our photographers knew Sae years ago via friends and the sportbike community. Hearing of his loss hit us much harder than we anticipated.

We plan to do something special on our site for Sae when more information is available. Please keep us in the loop on things.

PS - Is there a way we might be able to get a moment of silence at the finals to allow his friends and the community to remember him?

Comment

i agree if FD would allow for a moment of silence in respect to sae and his family and friends

Comment

Sae, my friend, You were a tremendous contributor to drifting and you effect on the drifting world was so great that when I heard this news I was in Beijing, China for drift demo and all of us were shocked and left in silence when the news reached us all. I know that that your pobly working your *Censored**Censored**Censored* off in heaven right now to get all the angels to start drifting with you! When I look up to the sky and see clouds I know that they are clouds of tire smoke. You will always be a hero to me.

Terry

Comment

Terry i think this would be a great subject for your column at IGN not his death but his life and how he helped the sport and lifestyle grow... just an idea memorialize his life

Comment

I am very shocked of his departure. What a loss to our
              community. He was a great businessman and a close friend.
              We will miss you. Sae, Rest in Peace.

Ray / Kaaz USA

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post

PS - Is there a way we might be able to get a moment of silence at the finals to allow his friends and the community to remember him?
                Already on it.

Comment

From everyone at Mckinney Motorsports, We were very sad to here about Sea's passing. its always a shock to here about some one in there true prime of life passing. The drifting comunity has lost a good friend and some one with the true passion for the sport. God Speed!!!!! Mack Mckinney

Comment

I have kept up with this thread and have refrained from posting because I didn't feel it was my place to say anything since I didn't know him as well as Tony, Jon or some of the other guys but I realized that it's not about how long you knew him it's all about the fact that you knew him at all. If you had the priviledge of crossing paths with this unique fellow then you should say something no matter how short.

I met Sae in 2004 at my very first Formula D event in Houston. I didn't know who he was but he recognized me as being a fellow Korean and chatted with me for a bit, wishing me luck. I never got his name until the following year when I saw him again at FD Atlanta. It was there where I first got to know him and finally learn his name . That year I got to know him better as a generous, funny and definitely crazy dude. He told me some stories so insane that if they were coming from someone else I wouldn't have believed them. I wish I had the opportunity to get to know him better but I am thankful that I even knew him at all. Please folks, if you knew him don't be shy. Speak up and say something. He would want to be remembered by everyone he has known before, I'm sure.

I won't say goodbye, Sae, just 'See you later'. Peace!

Comment

Jon@JIC: thanks for starting this thread.
                      And to Sae’s family, I give my condolences for the lost of your son. Nothing must be as worst than having to bury your baby before the parents time. Our prayers are with you.

I was lucky to met Sae, he was one of the good ones. Were going to miss you buddy….
                      There will be an empty seat at the drivers meeting for you….

Rest in peace, but you will always live on with us

Ken Takahashi
                      Judge Formula D, Director Best Motoring

Comment

My condolences to Sae's family and friends...
                        Hubert Young
                        KORE 8 Films

Comment

WOW I am speechless. So sad to hear that

Comment

i remember sae loved 1jz just like me.
                            he's always offered me to help get more
                            power out of my chaser so that i didn't
                            have to run 80psi on tires . . . (^ ^.
                            i hope he can hear from heaven the roaring
                            sound of my chaser's 1jz at irwindale !!!

hiro
                            team falken

Comment

Sae,
                              Rest In Peace and yes he was a passionate excited and eager man.
                              I recall having a few memorable times with him either in Atlanta or FD events.

It wasn't his time yet maybe it was, regardless he will be missed in the drift world.
                              Keep the track in heaven hot and Rest in Peace.

I was also in Beijing, China when this news came about and everybody was shocked, Vaughn Gittin Jr told me and we were all shocked!

Comment

I also got the news in China. I found myself thinking about Sae a lot over there. My heart goes out to his family. You never know what life will throw at you and this is one of those shockers. For some reason it was his time and he is in a better place now.

Rest in peace Sae!

Comment

Working...
                                X