My favorite photos from 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite photos from 2006

Here are a handful that I took this past year. I honestly cant wait till next year! Hope you guys enjoy, and Ill probably post a few more in the next day or so. I just thought Id post these as I was a reminiscing. Hopefully Ill have more of a budget to travel more next year to different events! A couple arent drift photos, but oh well

Last edited by Nemesis Digital; 11-26-2006, 07:49 PM.

awesome shots!!

keep up the great works

Comment

RAWK!1 That shot of my e46 from the Nopi Nationals is one of the raddest evarrr!!! The melting wall picture always cracks me up. And the picture of Sam sliding the Viper on a bed of sparks is just plain sickness!!!

Keep killin' it, George!

Comment

Great shots George. I love how the trophy pic of Hubinette "pops".

Comment

<3 you george

Comment

Are you ever around PA? You should come and shoot some pics of our backyard drifting events at the oval sometime if you ever come through here.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88 View Post
              Are you ever around PA? You should come and shoot some pics of our backyard drifting events at the oval sometime if you ever come through here.

Unforetunatly Im stuck down here in good ole Atlanta, and I try to travel as much as I can. I never can seem to get my Media Credentials accepted at events down here. lol

Comment

great shots!
                good ol' s15 (>_<)

Comment

great shots!

Comment

Working...
                  X