• Show
Clear All

• FALKEN TIRE S15 V8 Swap - Update

FALKEN TIRE V8 S15 - Update

-Car Builder: SPD Metal Works http://www.spdmetalworks.com/
    -Plan Status: Confirmed
    -Engine: LS Based
    -Deadline: Before Irwindale is the plan

cool i guess.... i also assume the entire car is going to get a refreshing, and work over any kinks, also. i know this car isnt going to get money thrown at it just to sit sidelines lurking as a backup car, like a bad topgear joke.... all cars working at irwindale would make this irrelivant, so i assume someone will be in the seat at irwindale?

Comment

Tyler is probably gonna be driving this car again at Irwindale and JTP will probably still be driving that 350Z Tyler drove.

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER View Post
        Tyler is probably gonna be driving this car again at Irwindale and JTP will probably still be driving that 350Z Tyler drove.
        Is the Roush powered mustang down for the count?

Comment

What would be the point of that? If JTP is in contention for the championship would it not make sense to put him into a car that he knows how to drive? I can't imagine Falken won't be able to fix what went wrong with JTP's car by Irwindale. As well as it would be a big gamble on their part to put drivers in cars that were not built specifically for them. But I guess we'll see soon.

Comment

Comment

the S15 will be at Adams next Thursday

Comment

Working...
              X