X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Documentary Teaser by Nick Hogan

Well hello everybody!

Thanks for checkin this out.

Some time in the middle of last year I got an idea to make a documentary about drifting in general. Kindof a broad view on the whole sport, from the professional competitions like Formula D, all the way to explaining the feelings experienced while drifting, the fans, the community, personalities and the overall experience of what its like to be in the very unique click of automotive enthusiasts driven by japanese culture.

Most of the footage has yet to be edited and this teaser was made from a very little amount of footage that was shot with me, so apologies for so much of my car and my face....I promise the documentary will be amazing and will not have nearly as much of ME in it! lol! just to test the waters

Hoping to get feedback on what you guys would like to see as were still filming a ton of stuff for this, going to change all fonts and take out "starring" hahahaha and also if anyone would like something to be put in the documentary just shoot me a heads up and i'd be happy to come film stuff!

also, we are looking for interviews from everyone! so if you dont mind, leave your contact info in a PM to me so we can arrange filming your interview for this documentary!

anyways....heres a little teaser shot and edited by MAD

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10796306&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10796306&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/10796306">Nick Hogan "Hogan Drift Documentary"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/madlifeent">MADLIFE ENT.</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

sweet t-shirt!!!!

Comment

Lol, man Nick Hogan! I'm sure you're going to be very successful. Keep it up.

Comment

Hey Nick! Nice documentary teaser! Two questions for you dude:

1- Are you planning on competing in FormulaD this year?
        2- What's the title of the background soundtrack in your documentary? I know this songs also plays in Tokyo Drift but I cannot figure out what's the title! Thanks buddy!

You can reach me at president@sidewaystuning.com

Comment

Never mind, I found it !

Comment

Not a big fan of the composition of it.

Kinda not enough drifting in it either.

Any specs on the Z.... it still makes that dinging noise when a door is open.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
              Not a big fan of the composition of it.

Kinda not enough drifting in it either.

Any specs on the Z.... it still makes that dinging noise when a door is open.
              Dude..its just a teaser

Comment

just saying, compisition is kinda eeehhh

but your right just a teaser

still curious about the specs though, its crazy how you can just lightly modify a Z and its a tough reliable drift car

Comment

haha! incredible right? (about the 350z)

yeah its like heavy and lightly modded at the same time

4.2l vq with twin turbos but still has speakers and a sub lol!!!!!

music means too much.....sorry lol thats how i feel

my main project right now is stripping the z down to nothing as it still has alot of factory comfort features

Comment

music while drifting is like icing on top of icing... and i like icing

Comment

Originally posted by nick_h View Post
                      haha! incredible right? (about the 350z)

4.2l vq with twin turbos but still has speakers and a sub lol!!!!!

music means too much.....sorry lol thats how i feel
                      lol i completely agree with you i have to have music when i slide everyone at all the FLA events ask me if its hard to drive or why i do it and im just like idk it keeps me focused i dont have to worry about outside noise also its all just stright driving almost like playing a video game haha

the doc looks like it will be pretty cool tho caint wait to see it

Comment

hey btw nick my friend pat is doing a FL drift Doc to promote some drifting inflorida idk if you might be interested in doing a section in it but if you are get back to me with a PM we are not to far from each other we are down in bradenton by desoto speed way.. LMK thanks!!

Comment

That was pretty sweet dude!

I remember watching the Hogan series on Sky tv back in the day when you we're like Folks I wanna drift... Good to see you still are!

Drifting is like nothing else on earth

Comment

Working...
                          X