Revenge of the Ebayers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the Ebayers!!!

Sup yall I seen numerous articles of this dude getting ripped on an ebay seller and this dude owned him back with the help of the car forum comm. Anyway I borrowed this guy (Daemos) posts that was talking about it in wanganmidnight.com. **Cliff Notes at bottom**

This was originally posted by someone off a car forum:
    -------------------------------------
    The story:
    A few months ago, I bought an expensive Movado watch from what seemed like a reputable wholesaler on Ebay with good feedback. The guy smoked me BAD, and I was a victim of mail fraud to the punishment of a couple hundred dollars. Since then, I have notified Ebay, SafeHarbor, the Online Fraud Protection Group, the guys local police department, my local police department, and everyone else I could think of who could possibly help me. No one has been able to do anything.
    The guys home number was finally discovered in this thread thanks to enzo1267. I called him this afternoon from an unlisted number and spoke with a foreign lady who lives at his address (I later learned it is his Mother-Lida Gasper, who is as much of a lowlife as he is). She informed me that it was my tough luck, and that (I quote) "There is nothing you can do sucker, just TRY and get your money back. Sucks to be you hahahahaha. Id like to see the police do something about this, you have no proof of anything!". Needless to say, I am more then infuriated. The money dosent even matter to me as much as the principle anymore. This scumbag stole money from me and is living everyday life thinking he got away with it, and that I am just some poor sucker he ripped off that he will never meet face to face...
    This guys personal info and phone number are:

Eric Gasper
    34-10 Corporal Kennedy Street
    Bayside, NY 11361-1443

The Revenge:
    -continuous prank phone calls, daily for a week solid (since it happened)... they guy has had to change his phone # already, and still they got the new one and kept at it... at all times of the day, from across the country.... the guys is getting very threatning now, one poster said "He said, you'd better stop calling or ill cut your throat"
    - more than 200 pizzas ordered/delivered COD
    - thousands of subscriptions sent COD
    - They got his utilities cancelled
    - had 3 garbage dumpsters delivered
    - Had NYC pest-control check out his house
    - Signed him up with USMC, NAVY and ARMY recruiters (They'll hound you untill you join up for years)
    - Had hundreds of salesmen stop by
    - Signed him up for hundreds of *Censored**Censored**Censored* magazine/personals subscriptions,
    - Signed him up for a *Censored**Censored**Censored*-men dating service,
    - Had *Censored**Censored**Censored* strippers sent to his house
    - Some people have actually gone to his house with video cameras to tape their encounters (he wont answer the door, but can be seen watching from the windows
    - They listed his house for sale
    - Ordered him info packages for gays, sample astro-glide and k-y, std information packages etc..
    - Sent hundreds of hate-mails....
    - Signed his e-mail account up for thousands of spams
    - More, i just cant think of on-top of my head...
    ----------------------------------------

Other info off the forum I got it off (won't post the link to that forum, since it's on a smallish server)

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anythin...i?msgid=662017 <-- Second Post
    http://www.f-sane.com/fbody/POST/EbayScammerVisit.wmv <-- video of one of the visitors
    http://www.rangerpowersports.com/for...d.php?t=141744 <-- where i found out about it (not me, the guy who posted on the local forum)

Cliffs:1. Guy got ripped off badly on e-bay
    2. Guy got bad seller's address/phone#
    3. Asked his forum to help him w/ revenge...
    4. They've been relentless signing him up for heaps of stuff, and causing lots of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...
    5. Guy is going nuts,
    6. They still arent stopping the mayhem untill he gives in and refunds the money to all the people he stole from

Nice, keep posting his phone number if the mods take it off. People need to know.

Comment

bwahahahahaha nice!

Comment

PWND

Comment

haha that is hilarious!! that will keep me from ripping peeps off on ebay (not that i would anyways, but that is kind of a scary thought..)

Comment

If was me, I knew where he lived, and it was on the same landmass as me, I would just go get my money back. Then after I get it I'd pound him out anyway. What a punk. Good for him, hes getting what he deserves.

Comment

Working...
            X