Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JADA Toys at GT Live

City of Industry , California - December 16, 2004

Jada Toys will be representing at GT Live on December 18 and 19, 2004 , at the California Speedway in Fontana . With D1 Grand Prix as a special feature of JGTC , the top Japanese super car GT series, GT Live brings you the hottest racing, drifting, and Japanese motorsports and lifestyle event.

After a huge hit and positive responses from our fans at the SEMA Show, Jada Toys presents the legendary Toyota Trueno AE86 for an encore appearance. Keep your schedules and PDA open on Sunday, from 2:00pm-3:00pm for the XDL (Exhibition Drift Live) Main Event featuring D1 Grand Prix driver, Alex Pfeiffer who will be drifting Jada Toys' own real life tofu car.

Also, catch Alex signing autographs at the pit garage area and take pictures of the real life legendary "tofu car" tuned completely to the nines by Tomohiro Hiraoka of Mavrik Motorsports with a coveted Cusco LSD trick drift set up courtesy of Cusco Japan , and a host of other sponsors such as Project Mu , PJ Bonifacio , Swift Springs , Falken Tires and others.

And don't forget to stop by the Collectable Diecast booth to buy your own Initial D AE86 diecast Trueno 1:18 , 1:24 , and 1:64 scale or one of the other popular cars from TOKYOPOP's hit anime series, Initial D .

Come by our GT Live exhibit booth and check out our hottest products and upcoming items, or cop some Jada Toys 2005 calendars or posters to take home and flaunt.

For additional info and the hottest news on Jada Toys ® products, or to sign up for regular press releases, please contact
    pr@jadatoys.com

For more information on GT Live and our partners:
    www.jgtcusa.net
    www.tokyopop.com
    www.collectablediecast.com
    www.cusco.co.jp
    www.falkentire.com
    www.swiftsprings.com
    www.mackinindustries.com
    www.mavrikmotorsports.com
    www.project-mu.co.jp
    www.pjbonifacio.com

Re: JADA Toys at GT Live

Originally posted by nobueno
    TOKYOPOP's hit anime series, Initial D .

That's funny, I could have sworn that it belonged to Shuichi Shigeno and Kodansha.

It's still funny that someone is actually drifting in D1 with a "Fujiwara Toufuten" car... ehehehe.

Comment

Re: Re: JADA Toys at GT Live

Originally posted by Valkyrie
      That's funny, I could have sworn that it belonged to Shuichi Shigeno and Kodansha.

It's still funny that someone is actually drifting in D1 with a "Fujiwara Toufuten" car... ehehehe.
      I read that Tokyo Pop is trying to end Initial D by changing some names. I think Shingeno and Kodansha r going in some trouble because I signed a petitionon to stop Tokyo Pop from changing the names of the characters!! Plz Sign to save Initial D!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/initiald/

Comment

Re: Re: Re: JADA Toys at GT Live

Originally posted by Stickz
        I read that Tokyo Pop is trying to end Initial D by changing some names. I think Shingeno and Kodansha r going in some trouble because I signed a petitionon to stop Tokyo Pop from changing the names of the characters!! Plz Sign to save Initial D!
        http://www.petitiononline.com/initiald/
        That was so last year.. they stopped changing the names if u havnt noticed

Comment

NOPE!! I havent gotten any new initial D dvds cuz of the hoildays!
          IM BROKE!

Comment

jada toys ppl are falken *Censored**Censored**Censored*gots. not to mention they were rude when i asked for a fc3s model, they was like go to the next booth~! im like geez, whats with this guy, hes so rude~! and to think they bring out out a CARTOON BASED car, which took NO creativity to make. they should bring out something more legit than that.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: JADA Toys at GT Live

Originally posted by Mr0d
              That was so last year.. they stopped changing the names if u havnt noticed
              Since when? Maybe on other series... but they are still using the fake names in the manga and dubbed anime.

They thought they would be able to turn Initial D into the next Pokemon/Yugioh, so that's why they thought that it was more important to make it mainstreamable than to keep the real fans happy.

Comment

Working...
              X