No announcement yet.

Sr20de??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAWK! I CANT DELETE THAT ONE! GO AWAY YOU BASTARDO..

Comment

you see the button that says edit? It wont delete it but you can edit what you say

Comment

yea... cant really edit it much....but hey.. heres a tip for everyone... when you click the post button... dont keep clicking and clicking...

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
          In Japan they're called "Black-Tops"

or Q's engine. There's a RWD N/A silvia
          um... no... black tops are turbo. the N/A sr20s are not painted..

Comment

Originally posted by -=S14=-
            The SR20DE comes from a Sentra, so it is front wheel drive, engine sits horzontally (opposite of what you need). I bet the swap can be done but there would probably be a few modifications involved. But most of the SR20DE guys end up goin turbo too, so unless you like having 190-250 hp fully built you will want a turbo too.

Ryan
            the sr20de came in a lot of cars... ff, fr, and even 4wd. not just the ff sentra.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle
              the sr20de came in a lot of cars... ff, fr, and even 4wd. not just the ff sentra.

Sr20de 4wd???? not factory? sr20de N/A was made FR in the s13, s14 and the s15. The s14 and s15 sr20de have VTC wich it as like 165hp and 160 pound's of torque if i remember right. And yes sr20de n/a valve cover it's not painted and it use distrubuter instead of coil pack, just like the front wheel drive one.

Now about the question if it's good or not, i dont think it's worted to swap sr20de. Instead of spending the money for that kind of swap your beter mod the KA24DE or SR20DET swap, wich i think at the end turns out a beter result overall.

My opinion

Comment

Originally posted by drift_180sx
                Sr20de 4wd???? not factory? sr20de N/A was made FR in the s13, s14 and the s15. The s14 and s15 sr20de have VTC wich it as like 165hp and 160 pound's of torque if i remember right. And yes sr20de n/a valve cover it's not painted and it use distrubuter instead of coil pack, just like the front wheel drive one.

Now about the question if it's good or not, i dont think it's worted to swap sr20de. Instead of spending the money for that kind of swap your beter mod the KA24DE or SR20DET swap, wich i think at the end turns out a beter result overall.

My opinion
                yes, there is a 4wd sr20de stock. there is even sr20 turbo deisel 4wd in some nissan serena's. people dont ever hear about it because its not a sports car, its a family van.

i like the sr20de... i have a couple of cars with sr20det and right now im working on a sr20de for my skyvia. if its tuned right its a great drifting motor because honestly you dont need alot of hp to drift. my sr20de has 5zigen headers and two 44mm mikuni dual side draft carburetors.... thats plenty of power to drift, all you need is response.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle
                  yes, there is a 4wd sr20de stock. there is even sr20 turbo deisel 4wd in some nissan serena's. people dont ever hear about it because its not a sports car, its a family van.

i like the sr20de... i have a couple of cars with sr20det and right now im working on a sr20de for my skyvia. if its tuned right its a great drifting motor because honestly you dont need alot of hp to drift. my sr20de has 5zigen headers and two 44mm mikuni dual side draft carburetors.... thats plenty of power to drift, all you need is response.
                  Tough i knew it all...thank's man, i got to find out more about the sr20 diesel turbo, this is freaking me out

Comment

re:

ROFL!!!!!!! You guys are hilarious..... ok heres the deal... the SR20DE came in a Nissan Silvia Q's.... the difference is that the sr20de has a higher compression ratio than the sr20det does becuase it is Naturally Aspirated..lol yes the sr20de also came in the Sentra SE-R.. it was fwd....available here in the sstates, but however there are alot of modifications needed to make it compatible with a RWD car. If you are planning on putting itno a 240 you would be bettter off buying the sr20de out of the silvia Q's. If you would like to get more info on this engine either PM me or email me at info at presssuremotorports.com. I DO SELL THE ENGINE, so if you are still interested in it let me know and i will get you a price.

www.pressuremotorsports.com

we go in a straight line.... sideways
                    CHOKUDORI MUTHA *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*A

Comment

Working...
                    X