Where can I get an s13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ziptyed
    hey this is probably wicked illegal, but I'll help you steal them out of customs, a little smokey and the bandit action? lol. just kidding. but have you visited them? will they even let you see them? that really sucks though 2 years is a long time.
    They are at the port of Tampa right now as we speak. White 98 and Black 92 Silvias. Feel free to liberate them if you wish.

Comment

Boys...don't discuss illegal importation here...Trust me.Unless of course,you want to really pay to have your car compacted into a cube.Keep that stuff private for your own safety.

Comment

it wouldnt be illegal to import individual parts and then piece them together one by painstakingly one, right (depending if you'd take the effort as a law abiding citizen to go through the EPA and DOT legal process after you rebuild the car/engine within the states )?

Comment

How do they cut in half, do they take out the interior before hand??? I would let them cut it, if the doors or interior wasnt going to be hurt...or any other main components.

Comment

Working...
          X