ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Tengoku visits the Drift Session ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Tengoku visits the Drift Session ...

Just wanted to give a heads up. Any of you guys that have access to Drift Tengoku magazine be sure to check out the next few issues for Drift Session coverage. Mr. Kawasaki and Kenji Yamanaka came down to visit the Drift Session here in Hawaii this past weekend. They came to check out one of the monthly track events and I heard they had alot of fun. I also heard they will have some coverage in their magazine but I dunno what issue. So if any of you out there in the USA want to see how we do it over here in Hawaii be sure to check it out.

sweet!! i hope they got pics of ur camaro taking it sideways

Comment

Yeah, I called Kenji couple days ago and he said that he was having a lot of fun. Glad things went well.

Comment

Wish I coulda been there to cruise with the tengoku guys. I will let you guys know what issue its in when I see it.

Comment

Nah man, I'm nowhere near as good as the top drivers in Hawaii. Even if my car was running (blown motor) I dont think I would even qualify for the competition. Sad for me but gotta be realistic. We got alot of good drivers around here these days, connecting turns and hitting speeds nobody thought possible 3 years ago. Check out the video on driftingforums.com in the Drift Session forums, Jan '06 competition video its pretty mean.

Comment

Fun

We had a blast!! There is video in the video section. Kawasaki-san is super cool and a very skilled driver too!! Cant wait to check out the DoriTengoku Magazine!! Should be lots of good pixs

Comment

Hahaha...yah...it was fun. We miss all the Camaros at DS...hopefully we get a few more domestics out there before the track closes.

Be sure to check out the Pictures & Video section for the competition and music videos relating to their visit, along with coverage at www.driftsession.com

Thanks guys...

Comment

Working...
              X