power//slideways domestic drifting trailer #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power//slideways domestic drifting trailer #1

Hey wasap. I thought I had posted this here already but I was wrong. Figgured it would be fun to share. This is my first attempt at ever editing a video, decided to make a clip of some Camaro drifting for our club. I made this clip about 6 months ago, and actually, this is the first version out of four that I made to come up with a final movie. But unfortunately I lost everything in a HDD crash (inc the soure footage) and this is all I was able to recover. I know its kind of lame editing (bad scene selection), but what the hay right? File is in a .zip format to prevent streaming. Download, unzip, and watch the MPEG.

http://www.powerslideways.com/video/...s-Trailer1.zip

I'm still trying to recover that original source footage, so hopefully I can re-create the final version of this teaser clip and release it on our website.

thanks good to see domestics doing there thing

Comment

Nice vid what you use to edit it? studio 7?

Comment

good vid man, and finally, a great music choice

Comment

Yeah man, it was a really good video. Also, that track looks really fimiliar (sp?). Is it a pretty popular one?

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead. By total chance I came across an older DVD I made that had the almost "completed version" of this Trailer #1. Not lost after all! Turns out a friend had it. There were a few mistakes, but this is as good as I could get it (had to convert it back from DVD to MPEG so its kinda weird sometimes). You'll notice this one has a completely different format and soundtrack compared to the first one I released up top. I kinda thought that first one sucked. Here's the better one, in MPEG1 and 2 format. Download, unzip, enjoy.

Completed P//S Trailer #1 - MPEG1

Completed P//S Trailer #1 - MPEG2

To answer the other question, yeah I'm using Pinnacle Studio 7/8.

Comment

Working...
            X